Locks on the Cabin Doors?

Jsaxm

Never been on a cruise before, got one coming up in July though. I was curious if there was some kind of lock/deadbolt you can use on your cabin door when you're going down for the night or just don't want your steward to walk in at any moment. I know there's the snoozin and cruisin signs, but is there something a little more secure, haha?!

Thanks!

ok i was actually wondering the same thing...just wasnt brave enough to ask!!! So glad you did....:)

Haha, I've been wondering this for a few months, just now got up the courage myself, LOL!!

And make sure you use the deadbolt. DH and I feel asleep by accident. Forgot the deadbolt and the door opened up. Thank God we both were dressed :eek:

At first I thought I had too much to drink. I was laying in bed wondering what the heck is all that noise. Then I thought maybe it was the TV. Then I looked up and saw the door was wide opened. I don't know how long we were sleep while people were walking by. I'm so happy our room was a forward porthole room. We were cabin U9

and make sure you use the deadbolt. Dh and i feel asleep by accident. Forgot the deadbolt and the door opened up. Thank god we both were dressed :eek:

At first i thought i had too much to drink. I was laying in bed wondering what the heck is all that noise. Then i thought maybe it was the tv. Then i looked up and saw the door was wide opened. I don't know how long we were sleep while people were walking by. I'm so happy our room was a forward porthole room. We were cabin u9

yikes!

And don't forget to lock the bathroom door while in there if you are the only one in the cabin. I am usually up early and out of the cabin before my sister gets in the shower. She doesn't want to lock me out of the cabin, but needs to NOT have the steward walk in on her either.

Archived