RCCL 2006-2007 Product Opening Schedule!

This is great; now I know of three of us signed up for the 9/20/06 cruise already! Please go on over to the roll call meet and mingle I started and sign in. I thought that we could give some brief information on ourselves and by the time the cruise starts, in about 494 days(!), we will already be friends!!!! See ya on the meet and mingle thread!

Poohunderstands

Well,I see the European cruises are finally listed!!:)

...but not the Transatlantics :(

With five ships in Europe next Summer, that should mean five Tranatlantic

repositioning cruises in April/May, but nothing is listed - does anyone have

an 'on sale' date for these??

~ MARK ~

Guest nhrich

The D1's on Deck 7 are partially obstructed looking down because Deck 6 goes back further than Deck 7. Looking straight out there should be no obstruction - just looking down.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

Ella, do u know exactly when the Explorer will return to Miami in November 2006 to begin caribbean sailings on Sundays? Since the Freedom will also be in Miami and departing on Sundays doing the western caribbean, what itinerary will the Explorer do?

The D1's on Deck 7 are partially obstructed looking down because Deck 6 goes back further than Deck 7. Looking straight out there should be no obstruction - just looking down.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

You mean that looking down I'll see the deck below me? Is that all? We had that on our Grandeur aft JS. That's okay. Thanks.

Hope you dont mind,I copied and pasted this......figured some might want to see this ASAP...................what is up with RCCL????:mad:

Opening May 12 for SUMMER 2006 bookings:

Legend of the Seas, Splendour of the Seas, Jewel of the Seas, Brilliance of the Seas, Voyager of the Seas

Opening May 17 for SUMMER 2006 bookings:

Empress of the Seas, Grandeur of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas

Opening May 18 for SUMMER 2006 bookings:

Navigator of the Seas, Rhapsody of the Seas, Adventure of the Seas, Mariner of the Seas

Opening May 19 for SUMMER 2006 bookings:

Monarch of the Seas

WINTER opening dates range from May 18 to May 25, with Monarch, Sovereign, Majesty and Enchantment not being released past December '06 until this fall.

This is the last posting which informed us of the new dates. I was looking for the sailings for the Explorer of the Seas, which according to this info, should have come out today.

Sorry guys, been a busy week and just catching up! I don't have the list of repo cruises but am hoping that they come out tomorrow...if I find anything out I'll be sure to post! :)

I have been reading the schedule that shows that Navigator was suppose to open up on May 11th. Here it is the 17th and I called RCCl today and they still could not tell me when that ship would be available to book for June 0f 2006. I am not sure what to do , whether I should look at other cruise lines or to be patient and wait on Rccl. Can anyone update me with anything else than what I have just learned.

Sorry guys, been a busy week and just catching up! I don't have the list of repo cruises but am hoping that they come out tomorrow...if I find anything out I'll be sure to post! :)

We gave up waiting and booked Panama Repo Ft Lauderdale to Vancouver on Princess today. Have to go to TA tomorrow a.m. to pay deposit. We were hoping to sail on the Radiance - still my first choice, but unless schedule is available tomorrow a.m., I think we'll give Princess a try. We've read really good reviews about Princess and while in the past we were happy with RCCL, if we like Princess, perhaps we'll stick with them. These delays have really put me off RCCL.

Guest nhrich
I have been reading the schedule that shows that Navigator was suppose to open up on May 11th. Here it is the 17th and I called RCCl today and they still could not tell me when that ship would be available to book for June 0f 2006. I am not sure what to do , whether I should look at other cruise lines or to be patient and wait on Rccl. Can anyone update me with anything else than what I have just learned.

DQ - The latest info from RCI is that the Navigator will be open today.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

Archived