Current On Board Ultimate Value Coupons by C&A Level

You are more than welcome Linda. The purpose of this is to help answer questions about the contents of each book. Now, if we could just educate people to use the Search function.;):D

TY Patti...but surely you must be joking about the search function! :eek: ;)

one question:

if i come a step up from gold to platinum during a cruise (we´ve got actually 28points) will there be the gold or platinum voucher on the cabin?

Greets from germany

Rene

one question:

if i come a step up from gold to platinum during a cruise (we´ve got actually 28points) will there be the gold or platinum voucher on the cabin?

Greets from germany

Rene

Gold. You don't actually get the points until the completion of the cruise. However, if you are on consecutive cruises, or cruises so close in date that Royal has not updated your status, and your level has changed, the Loyalty Ambassador on board the second cruise will recognize your new status and give you the appropriate coupon book and perks.

Thanks for your information.

For the newbie, since we are only one above newbie: We cruised RC 2 years ago and my husband signed up for C&A. He must have put my name on it. I booked this cruise, with an on-line agency, and RC added our C&A to our reservation when I look it up on their site. Neither hubby or I knew we'd get a benefit after just one completed cruise, so it's definitely worth joining.

As for search engines, I do try them sometimes but find I either get nothing or so many responses I'm more confused than to start. So thank you for your patience to help those of us who truly need help. :o

Patti:

Thanks for proactively posting the coupons. That was so sweet of you!

On you most recent B2B2B Radiance Cruises ---

Do you happen to know whether folks were able to use the BOGO coupon for Giovanni's at lunch on the first day?

I'm also hoping they offer a wash and fold day for our October 22 cruise since it's an 11 nighter. It will save on some packing space.

Patti:

Thanks for proactively posting the coupons. That was so sweet of you!

On you most recent B2B2B Radiance Cruises ---

Do you happen to know whether folks were able to use the BOGO coupon for Giovanni's at lunch on the first day?

I'm also hoping they offer a wash and fold day for our October 22 cruise since it's an 11 nighter. It will save on some packing space.

I don't remember if Giovanni's is opened for lunch on embarkation day. I remember WJ and Park Cafe.

Edited by cruisenfever

How do you qualify for the coupn books? This will be our first RCCL cruise, but we have 3 with Celebrity for a total of 31 days - do these count? If so what level will we have?

You need at least 5 credits on Celebrity to get reciprocity on Royal. I'm not exactly sure how Celebruty credits work, but I thought it was similar to the way Royal used to be. So if you have cruised a longer cruise and/or in a suite, you might have 5 credits. If so, call Royal's Crown & Anchor Society (800-526-9723), give them your Captain's Club number, and they will enroll you in C&A at the Platinum level.

Edited by clarea

Patti,

Thanks for the time you take in posting lists for future cruisers.

Curious if you booked your Chops reservation before you cruised.

Hi Colleen, we always book our first night dinner reservation (usually Portofino) before we cruise so that we can have our preferred time.

Kathy:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Patti,

I did a search and found your thread. Thanks so much for taking the time to post all these coupon benefits. I do have a question that you might be able to answer.

We're Diamond but our friends that we are cruising with are D+ and will get the BOGO coupon. Since both of them will get the coupon they want to take us with them to dinner. She'll use her coupon for her and me and her husband will use his for him and my DH.

My question is.....can she reserve Chops online now??? ....or do we have to wait till we're onboard to make the reservation and present the coupon??

If she can reserve now, would she make reservations for 2 or 4??

Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

Patty

p.s. I'm very surprised that specialty rezzies are already available for a cruise 6 months away.

Hi Patti,

I did a search and found your thread. Thanks so much for taking the time to post all these coupon benefits. I do have a question that you might be able to answer.

We're Diamond but our friends that we are cruising with are D+ and will get the BOGO coupon. Since both of them will get the coupon they want to take us with them to dinner. She'll use her coupon for her and me and her husband will use his for him and my DH.

My question is.....can she reserve Chops online now??? ....or do we have to wait till we're onboard to make the reservation and present the coupon??

Patty

p.s. I'm very surprised that specialty rezzies are already available for a cruise 6 months away.

I'm not Patti, but I can definitely answer this for you. Yes, you can take your D friends in and use both you and your DH's coupons. We always do this. I personally like to wait until I'm on the ship to make my reservations for the 1st night. But, if you feel more comfortable with making them online, only make ressies for 2 NOT 4. It is such a problem getting credit back. If you wait until you get on the ship, make the ressies 1st thing. We have never had a problem getting into a specialty restaurant on the 1st night.

Hi Patti,

Patty

Yes, she can reserve on-line for 4 or you could wait. When dinner is over and they bring the check, our experience doing this without pre-booking on-line is that each couple can use a coupon with their SeaPass cards so that each of your accounts will be charged only $30.

If you book on-line you will have to pay the full amount prior to boarding and then each of you will be credited $30 back on your SeaPass Accounts.

I'm not Patti, but I can definitely answer this for you. Yes, you can take your D friends in and use both you and your DH's coupons. We always do this. I personally like to wait until I'm on the ship to make my reservations for the 1st night. But, if you feel more comfortable with making them online, only make ressies for 2 NOT 4. It is such a problem getting credit back. If you wait until you get on the ship, make the ressies 1st thing. We have never had a problem getting into a specialty restaurant on the 1st night.

Hi Linda and I see we were posting at the same time.

I think it depends on the ship as far as pre-booking on-line and then getting credit back on your SeaPass Account.

But I agree to just wait until you are on board to book.

Listed below are the current coupons that can be found in the C&A Ultimate Value Coupon Book for Gold, Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor Members. Current coupons have no expiration date, but instead have a Version # assigned.

So we got lucky and got gold status from our 4 day cruise in 2006 and this is our first time cruising with it. Do we both get one of these books? And can we give away the coupons that we won't be using or do the users have to show a seapass that matches the coupons?

So we got lucky and got gold status from our 4 day cruise in 2006 and this is our first time cruising with it. Do we both get one of these books? And can we give away the coupons that we won't be using or do the users have to show a seapass that matches the coupons?

Each C&A Member receives a book. Depending on the coupon, a SeaPass is sometimes required to verify C&A level of the user.

Newbie Question.On our first cruise we all joined up for C/A points including our 13yr old daughter .My question is will my daughter get a platinum coupon book too.Or do they just give them to the Adults as most of the coupons she wouldn't be able to use.

These coupons are for adult Crown & Anchor members only. Kids get a different coupon book. Unfortunately, I don't recall what's in the kids' coupon books.

Thankyou very much for answering my question.And it is good to know that the kids get something too.