Current On Board Ultimate Value Coupons by C&A Level

First time we did this was on the Oasis. Prebooked for 4 and what a nightmare we had getting it straightened out. On the Navigator we waited and booked when we got onboard and it was so much easier.

We just expierenced our mini nightmare on the Freedom last month. We won't ever book a reservation ahead of time again. We will wait until we board.

Thank goodness for Rahul, the Diamond Concierge. If he hadn't helped straighten this out we might still be trying to get our credit back.

Hi Colleen, we always book our first night dinner reservation (usually Portofino) before we cruise so that we can have our preferred time.

Kathy:)

Kathy,

We did book ours before the cruise. Had a horrible problem with them over charging us $60 to not giving us credit back on our bill. It was finally fixed by Rahul, the Diamond Concierge.

Lots of aft balconies open on the July 23, 2013 Radiance sailing. We snagged 9256.....9258 was still open a couple of days ago. Come join us.

Have you had any Pinchers lately?

• 3 weeks later...
Can I book ahead and use the 20 percent diamond plus coupon when I get onboard for my husband or book after we are onboard?

Trying to save on luggage space.

Yes, they will just credit your SeaPass card with the difference.

Thanks for posting the coupons Patti. :) Hoping I'll be able to apply to C&A aboard the ship and get/use coupons on the consecutive cruise following my first one (but I won't hold my breath ;)).

Thanks for posting the coupons Patti. :) Hoping I'll be able to apply to C&A aboard the ship and get/use coupons on the consecutive cruise following my first one (but I won't hold my breath ;)).

You can join during your first cruise. Just see the LA once on board and you will be given a form to fill out. If he/she is not busy, they might be able to do it while you are sitting there.

On the second part of your b2b you should get your coupon book.

Since this popped back up I was reading it to the family, and the question came up...does anyone know if the kids books are differentiated by level or just a general kids book? Specifically, the kids wanted to know if they will have diamoned Internet discounts? Wondering if anyone has a list of what's in the youth books?

You can join during your first cruise. Just see the LA once on board and you will be given a form to fill out. If he/she is not busy, they might be able to do it while you are sitting there.

On the second part of your b2b you should get your coupon book.

Which deck or area would the loyalty ambassador be found on the Radiance? (As I pat myself on the back for knowing what LA stands for, thanks to extensive CC reading. ;))

Which deck or area would the loyalty ambassador be found on the Radiance? (As I pat myself on the back for knowing what LA stands for, thanks to extensive CC reading. ;))

Deck 12 at the very top of the Centrum.

I'm also for the specialty coffee anytime. I'm always in for a carmel latte late afternoon!!!:D

Familygoboston-yes, the kids ones are different. just can not remember the type things thay have. I remember some free game time at the arcade is one. that comes in handy for sure!!!;)

Wouldn't you think they'd be embarrased to include some of those coupons? 10% off a glass of beer or wine? That's a "value" of 47.5 oto 90 cents. I'd sure not fill out the form for 45 cents on what's going to be a 6$ beer. Diamond sees thier discount skyrocket up to a possible dollar and eighty cents. Wow.

No one says you have to fill out anything or use anything. We don't use a lot of the coupons either but we don't complain about a "gift". Something is better than nothing and as a Diamond Plus we also get free drinks nightly and some pretty nice perks besides the coupon book. We do miss the free Johnny Rockets coupon but we'll survive.

Wouldn't you think they'd be embarrased to include some of those coupons? 10% off a glass of beer or wine? That's a "value" of 47.5 oto 90 cents. I'd sure not fill out the form for 45 cents on what's going to be a 6$ beer. Diamond sees thier discount skyrocket up to a possible dollar and eighty cents. Wow.

The 2 for 1 drink coupons are better. Those can be valuable when purchasing some of the more expensive wines by the glass.

As a cruiser that lost perks when rules changed I will never complain about a free perk in a coupon book, nor the free glass of wine or champagne. I don't drink wine or champagne, but do enjoy the discount I am given on a drink.

I am listening to the rain coming down outside of my house right now. It is free, but since we are in a severe drought it is priceless.

I guess a free item to some means more to them than it does to others.

I appreciate the coupons that are offered to me. I use some of them and others I don't. The books are offered to a wide assortment of cruisers. Thus they offer different things.

I consider the coupon booklets an extra perk. Now ask hubby if he would rather have the free drink or the chocolates on his pillow.....oh... he will get those on the Allure :D