Current On Board Ultimate Value Coupons by C&A Level

cruisenfever...are these one time use coupons, or do I get 10% each drink I buy and 25% off every coffee on Gold?

Thanks

This is awesome- thanks so much for posting this!!

This is the most current list of on board offers Current Listing of Exclusive Onboard Offers by C&A Level The only corrections to the link I just posted is that it does not have the new internet offers and there the JR's milkshake BoGo is not included.

The on board offers are loaded on to each C&A members SeaPass Card and the types of coupons are determined by C&A level. Once you redeem a coupon, like in purchasing something with % off, that coupon is gone and can not be used again.

My DH and I haven't been on a RCI cruise since '99. We are both Gold. I am assuming the coupons are per cabin, not per person.

The coupons on per person and loaded onto each SeaPass Card. You will get a list of on board offers in your stateroom upon arrival.

Patty, thanks for the link, guess we get four days. I still wish it was minutes as I just want to check emergency things at home. Do you know what it is per minute outside the for days. Guess I better research the ship emergency call number for the Brilliance.

Thanks again for your updated info.

Edited by Driftwoodgal

Patty, thanks for the link, guess we get four days. I still wish it was minutes as I just want to check emergency things at home. Do you know what it is per minute outside the for days. Guess I better research the ship emergency call number for the Brilliance.

Thanks again for your updated info.

How long is your cruise