hamburgers for breakfast

Megalodon

I LOVE breakfast foods....have no desire for a hamburger in the morning. Or, soup.

Same here, love the breakfast buffet .... eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, waffles, pancakes, corn beef hash, biscuits and gravy, fruits .... only thing missing is scrapple, which is a Philly thing.

Same here, love the breakfast buffet .... eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, waffles, pancakes, corn beef hash, biscuits and gravy, fruits .... only thing missing is scrapple, which is a Philly thing.

A Philly thing? Nope.....it's Pennsylvania Dutch.:p

I cannot imagine a hambuger for breakfast.

I try to stick with healthy breakfast items like bacon, eggs, holladaise sauce,friied potatos,ham,chicken-fried steak with egs and fried potatos,..... you know, healthy things.

For me, not so much, I was over tightened for over a year and lived on chicken broth and tomato soup. But they dont tell you alot of things when you go to the seminar about it. like, you really can't eat bread rice or pasta. And you are encouraged to eat lean protein like chicken and fish, but sometimes the only way to get it down it to smother it in butter or gravy or something mayonaise based. kinda defeats the purpose of a weight loss tool if you have to eat a stick of butter to get an ounce of chicken down.

Oh, gosh, you are one tough cookie!! I am impressed with you and can only imagine how difficult it has been. I didn't mean to be nosy, my hubby had gastric bypass a year ago and he had thought about the lap band. I don't recall them ever mentioning that you couldn't eat anything either. :( I was just wondering how it was to have lap band.

Oh, gosh, you are one tough cookie!! I am impressed with you and can only imagine how difficult it has been. I didn't mean to be nosy, my hubby had gastric bypass a year ago and he had thought about the lap band. I don't recall them ever mentioning that you couldn't eat anything either. :( I was just wondering how it was to have lap band.

Gastric bypass probably would have given me more initial weight loss success, but you and I both know it is the demons of the mind you have to battle to win the war. So it does take a more intentional daily effort, but that is ok. Either way, the bypass or the band, isn't the easy way out everyone perceives it to be.

Gastric bypass probably would have given me more initial weight loss success, but you and I both know it is the demons of the mind you have to battle to win the war. So it does take a more intentional daily effort, but that is ok. Either way, the bypass or the band, isn't the easy way out everyone perceives it to be.

So true!! I didn't even realize how hard it would be for my husband but it really is just a tool and you still have to do the work. I think the big advantage with bypass is that my hubby doesn't get as hungry as he used to and that makes it easier for him to lose, but it is still challenging. Thanks for chatting with me about it!

Stay strong and continued success!! :)

Anyone else ever wish that cruise ships served non-breakfast food 24/7? Sometimes I don't want breakfast food in the morning!! I wish i could wake up and grab a hamburger, pizza, a bowl of noodle soup or even a sandwich. You'd think you could probably get that kind of food from room service 24/7, but I called for soup and sandwich at 6 a.m. one morning and was offered fresh croissants, but no soup and sandwiches were available. The croissants were delish, but not what i was looking for.

Conversely, sometimes there's nothing i'd like better than a waffle with all the fixin's at midnight.

I love burgers for breakfast - and get them almost every day at work. The truth is - I bet burgers are healthier than bacon, eggs, pancakes with syrup etc.

I try to stick with healthy breakfast items like bacon, eggs, holladaise sauce,friied potatos,ham,chicken-fried steak with egs and fried potatos,..... you know, healthy things.

ROFL....... :D

I was skimming the posts and read where you wrote 'healthy breakfast' and then followed with bacon.......

At first I was thinking...... healthy?

Then I continued reading. :)

ROFL....... :D

I was skimming the posts and read where you wrote 'healthy breakfast' and then followed with bacon.......

At first I was thinking...... healthy?

Then I continued reading. :)

:) Last night, I purchased a bottle of Bacon-Maple Beer.

It's probably safer and more healthy than drinking water.......

mitsugirly thinks like you! :D :p

So true!! I didn't even realize how hard it would be for my husband but it really is just a tool and you still have to do the work. I think the big advantage with bypass is that my hubby doesn't get as hungry as he used to and that makes it easier for him to lose, but it is still challenging. Thanks for chatting with me about it!

Stay strong and continued success!! :)

I enjoyed chatting with you too. Hope your hubby has long term success and happy cruising to you both! :)

Archived