hamburgers for breakfast

Megalodon

And....who doesn't have bacon & eggs, or pancakes for dinner once in awhile?

Just b/c foods are not traditionally eaten for a certain meal doesn't make it wierd to eat them at different times imo.

Think outside the box! :D

Who doesn't? I don't.

But I don't eat bacon or pancakes for breakfast either.

Those are two foods I am not willing to 'use up the calories' for. :D

I don't like bacon and though I like pancakes, I don't like the calories/empty carbs. :o

However, I definitely can eat non-traditionally breakfast foods as the first meal of the day.

I'm with the person who said they could eat spaghetti in the morning and eat it cold.....

if it's whole wheat pasta. :D

Reminds me, we had Australian house guests once, and they were crazy about American hot dogs. As breakfast sausages.

I was in Puerto Vallarta two or three times and one of the breakfast dishes in the hotel was cut up hot dogs in some kind of sauce. While I certainly enjoy hot dogs from the grill for lunch, as a breakfast dish it just doesn't do it for me.

Carnival's pizza station is open 24/7. Pizza, calzones, garlic bread and Ceasar salad. There's almost always a line for pizza in the morning.

I hope they have hefeweizen, that's my favorite breakfast beer.

growing up the rule was if you can eat it for dinner it is good for breakfast... my favorite "breakfast" was chili and crackers!!! It lasted until lunch time... breakfast foods were gone by 9am and I sat and starved until noon....

Once in a while I love a cheeseburger for breakfast; just hits the spot. Similarly, once in a while a good hearty omelette hits the spot for dinner. I have tried some of the meat and cheese on a croisant at breakfast but it just doesn't do it for me. Although I think on Carnival I could have gotten a pizza at breakfast if I wanted.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

And....who doesn't have bacon & eggs, or pancakes for dinner once in awhile?

Just b/c foods are not traditionally eaten for a certain meal doesn't make it wierd to eat them at different times imo.

Think outside the box! :D

We have bacon, eggs, and grits sometimes on a cold winter night.

I've also had Cold Pizza for breakfast! :D

I was perusing London West Hollywood website and they serve a breakfast buger for Sunday Brunch!

If Gordon Ramsay says is't okay, then it must be, right? :D

Breakfast Burger

Fried Egg, Romaine, Pickled Tomato, Angus Beef

I was perusing London West Hollywood website and they serve a breakfast buger for Sunday Brunch!

Breakfast Burger

RIGHT! I love Chef Ramsay! BTW the burger sounds delicious. Like the Royal Red Robin burger, but probably better since it's from London West Hollywood.

Breakfast Burger

But Sunday Brunch is often at 12 noon......

Lunchtime. :D

Anyone else ever wish that cruise ships served non-breakfast food 24/7? Sometimes I don't want breakfast food in the morning!! I wish i could wake up and grab a hamburger, pizza, a bowl of noodle soup or even a sandwich............

Hamburger for breakfast, for me? No, not for me. But once in a while at home, I love to fix what I call a Breakfast Supper; eggs, bacon, biscuits and coffee. So I guess if someone else likes a Supper Breakfast then who am I to say anything. :p

Cunard offers some different breakfast items, i.e., beans and wide range of meats for sure. They may even have some oriental type soups. I do recall seeing some very different itmes.

I would gladly eat a burger for breakfast...... I had lap band surgery 4 years ago and I haven't had a decent cheeseburger since. It is sad to say, but some days, that cheeseburger is all I dream about........ :o

I would gladly eat a burger for breakfast...... I had lap band surgery 4 years ago and I haven't had a decent cheeseburger since. It is sad to say, but some days, that cheeseburger is all I dream about........ :o

Hi triplett! I don't know much about the lap band, so you can't eat everything? That must be difficult, but has it been a good experience? :)

Hi triplett! I don't know much about the lap band, so you can't eat everything? That must be difficult, but has it been a good experience? :)

For me, not so much, I was over tightened for over a year and lived on chicken broth and tomato soup. But they dont tell you alot of things when you go to the seminar about it. like, you really can't eat bread rice or pasta. And you are encouraged to eat lean protein like chicken and fish, but sometimes the only way to get it down it to smother it in butter or gravy or something mayonaise based. kinda defeats the purpose of a weight loss tool if you have to eat a stick of butter to get an ounce of chicken down.

Archived