Star above my photo

LittleMiss

So I noticed there is a little white star inside of a yellow ribbon near my photo on cruise critic like right where your profile pic is. Being that I only post on Carnival boards for the most part, not too sure what this star/yellow ribbon is. Can anyone help me understand?

So I noticed there is a little white star inside of a yellow ribbon near my photo on cruise critic like right where your profile pic is. Being that I only post on Carnival boards for the most part, not too sure what this star/yellow ribbon is. Can anyone help me understand?

I don't see what you're talking about :confused:

I don't see anything.

When I Subscribe to a thread a white star in a yellow ribbon appears.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Theres your answer.. Probably means your suscribed to a thread..:D

I just noticed this type of image on another site and there it indicated the site could be (or had been) 'bookmarked'.... don't know if it's the same on here or not.

On mine little misss and sparks have a green dot inside the dark circle next to their name where everyone else has a little clear dot in the middle.

The green dot means online, the white dot means they are offline. I don't see what everyone else is talking about. Maybe I just came in too late.

Archived