*~~It could be bad... it could be sad Right READ on lets have fun!~~*

fun!melis

What is it you like to see on your cruise?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. What is it you like to see on your cruise?

• Smiles on others faces
    • Someone dancing "not so good" But having fun
    • Seeing someone going on a slide in the pool area hooting and laughing
    • Check this and then give me an answer... WINK!

I see on here how many people are speaking of the negative of cruising...I am grateful for the time with my family and meeting others who have the spirit of JUST having fun...No drama..

It could be bad...And you never went on your cruise, it could be sad and not make it to the cruise........

My question is this............

What is the best Time you can remember on your cruise? I will make it a poll and if you want to add YAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:)

Mine is seeing the smiles and hearing the laughs of others around me including my family just having a great time...OK YOUR TURN:D

On the Freedom last April we docked in Nassau. Most people got off the ship, but before we did we went down to the pool with the waterslide. There were no kids in sight, but there were about 8 or 10 random adults down there. I joined them, and we started having a waterslide contest and competing with each other over who can do the biggest splash. We ranged in age from early 20's to probably about 80 years old! We were laughing and smiling more than any kid ever does, we had a blast! :)

Now that is fun!

on the freedom last april we docked in nassau. Most people got off the ship, but before we did we went down to the pool with the waterslide. There were no kids in sight, but there were about 8 or 10 random adults down there. I joined them, and we started having a waterslide contest and competing with each other over who can do the biggest splash. We ranged in age from early 20's to probably about 80 years old! We were laughing and smiling more than any kid ever does, we had a blast! :)

One of my favorite memories is from our Glory cruise. First time in Roatan, and we had booked an island tour. My son wanted to zipline. It was raining that day (summer rain, no thunderstorms). We got off the ship anyway, and our guide told us they would still do the zipline. There was another family also at the zipline. I waited at the bottom with the mother and youngest child from the other family. Below is the picture I took of my son as he came down that last line - hanging upside down, soaked, and having the time of his life. The look in his eyes and the grin on his face was priceless!

Other than that, I just love the camaraderie on board, everyone having a good time.

988901237_Glorycruise005.jpg.b048784a6a1f9bb264849744e8ce619e.jpg

Just "meeting people" from all walks of life, countries too. On all the cruises I have been on through the past 20 years, I have found very few people who are "negative.":mad:

Now to say the least many years ago when our luggage, as well as 3 other couples wound up on another ship for 4 days, we were really UNHAPPY:(with a lot of tears to go with that.

Our first cruise was in February of this year. We booked a balcony because we had heard so much about them being the best way to go on a cruise. I did a great deal of research ( a LOT of cruise critic) and got a lot of information on the Legend. My wife, on the other hand, did no research. When we first set our eyes on the room she was so excited:eek: and surprised at the size and layout of the room. It wasn't nearly as small as she thought it would be. The look on her face and to see her so happy was all it took to make our vacation one of the best ever. First impressions can do that to a person.

Archived