All things Carnival Breeze!

Topo Gigio

Could anyone tell me about the Taste Bar on Breeze? What times and what type of things offered? TIA!

It's open early evenings from about 5-8 and offers tastes from different venues around the ship. Each day is a different venue and there is only 1 sample. In the morning at the same location there is a limited breakfast selection as well. It's good for a quick bite before you go ashore since the buffet area is usually jammed.

It's open early evenings from about 5-8 and offers tastes from different venues around the ship. Each day is a different venue and there is only 1 sample. In the morning at the same location there is a limited breakfast selection as well. It's good for a quick bite before you go ashore since the buffet area is usually jammed.

Thanks!

I have a question about the Breeze or Carnival in general. I haven't sailed CCL in a while. Does anyone know if the Breeze carries Ciroc vodkas? Red Berry specifically? or Pomegranate juice at the bars?

We carried our own pomegranate juice on and ordered a bottle of vodka from bon vogage. Brought a shaker and plastic martini glasses, a couple of limes, and enjoyed pomegranite martinis in our room!:D

Pat

We carried our own pomegranate juice on and ordered a bottle of vodka from bon vogage. Brought a shaker and plastic martini glasses, a couple of limes, and enjoyed pomegranite martinis in our room!:D

Pat

Sounds like an excellent plan! Were there any flavored vodkas on the bon voyage menu?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like an excellent plan! Were there any flavored vodkas on the bon voyage menu?

Absolute Citron as well as regular Absolute and Stoli are 65, Ketel One and Grey Goose are 80 and Belvedere is 85. All of these bottles are 1 liter in size.

Has anyone had a spa inside cabin on deck 12? If so any pictures? Also did you feel alot of motion? Can't wait...only a few weeks away! Woohoo:)

I will be in 12018 Spa interior this Saturday. Will post pics when I return. Looks much more spacious than a normal interior due it's layout.

Check out...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT95ivkqh-E

Edited by scott_gallant

Can anyone tell me how the Chef's Table was? And what was on the menu? Thanks.

The menu is posted here somewhere. I don't remember a lot of it.

On our sailing they did the chef's table on at least three nights. It all depends on how many people sign up. We received a call from the Steak House manager with the day that we were scheduled and asking us to call to confirm.

I will be in 12018 Spa interior this Saturday. Will post pics when I return. Looks much more spacious than a normal interior due it's layout.

Check out...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT95ivkqh-E

Thanks so much - if you have a chance we are interested in 12008 so if you have a chance take a peak and I'll check on here after you return. This will be our first time in a spa cabin and on deck 12 and we are really excited. Usually we choose deck 7 in the middle of the ship and have never felt much motion. Thanks again and have a super amazing cruise :)

Thanks so much - if you have a chance we are interested in 12008 so if you have a chance take a peak and I'll check on here after you return. This will be our first time in a spa cabin and on deck 12 and we are really excited. Usually we choose deck 7 in the middle of the ship and have never felt much motion. Thanks again and have a super amazing cruise :)

Thanks. This is our first time in an interior. Hoping we like it. I believe the video I shared was of 12008. In the comments the poster states. On my iPhone so difficult to check. Either way I will for sure try to sneak some pics for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The menu is posted here somewhere. I don't remember a lot of it.

On our sailing they did the chef's table on at least three nights. It all depends on how many people sign up. We received a call from the Steak House manager with the day that we were scheduled and asking us to call to confirm.

We were wondering if the menu has changed since August. If it's the same menu, we might skip it this year.

We enjoyed it, but, would want to try something new.

We are on the Breeze May 25 and have YTD. Does anyone have the name of a waiter/waitress you really enjoyedin the Sapphire DR? When we were on the Valor in 2010 we read great things about a waitress named Suzana, asked for her from the first night on and had a wonderful dinner everynight! We'd love to be that lucky again this cruise! :)

Just wanted to post a little tid bit about about Deluxe Oceanview cabin 1272.. This cabin in directly over the crew bar. :eek: I never go to guest services kind of just roll with things but I did end up going to guest services asking that the music be turned down. They apologized many times and by the time I got back to our cabin they had already taken care of it. Others who stay in this cabin may not bothered by it but just wanted to share. When I booked that cabin I had no clue that the crew bar was below us...