Voyager of the Seas Picture Review Singapore to Shanghai June 2012

We are sailing from Sydney to Noumea, Fiji and New Zealand on January 13th.

Outstanding.

We will be on the Voyager again this Dec, on a 14 day cruise from Sydney to New Zealand! We have already bought our air tickets to Sydney from Singapore - using the newest budget carrier called Scoot, a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines.

Back to the recent Voyager cruise.

This was taken inside the Citygate Mall. Well, us Singaporeans find shopping somewhat cheaper in HK compared to Singapore. So, we do quite a lot of shopping there.

2u763b8.jpg

Edited by Iluvcruising2

We took a taxi from the Citygate Mall back to the Terminal Berth 1. It was a bit more tricky to get back as the cab driver had to ask for directions once we reached the port area.

We had to drop off at the port gate and then hop on one of these buses for the 3 minute journey to the ship. It was raining rather heavily and we all got a bit wet.

2ptrxno.jpg

I noticed this gentleman standing at Deck 4. He was just silently gazing at the container ships nearby, like in silent wonder. I almost wanted to ask him why he found the container ships so fascinating, but decided against disturbing his peace.

25ku33a.jpg

We went to Windjammer for some food at about 3pm on Day 6, after returning from our excursion to Tung Chung.

We didn't try Johnny Rockets on this cruise. I find the beef patty in WJ to be of decent quality. On a cruise, I try to take a few carbs as possible; I eat lots of fibre and protein. But I can't resist the desserts.

28lffa.jpg

The veggies are also very fresh and crunchy.

4m4x0.jpg

Day 6 evening was the Top Tier party, held at the Cleopatra Needle.

The Party wasn't very well attended, I estimate about 50 people.

Platinums and above are invited to this event, so there would have been about 170-180 invites.

Waiters came around serving.

wuo3h1.jpg

The drinks we had. Fruit punch, champagne, red wine.

n3u5vo.jpg

Edited by Iluvcruising2

Outstanding.

We will be on the Voyager again this Dec, on a 14 day cruise from Sydney to New Zealand! We have already bought our air tickets to Sydney from Singapore - using the newest budget carrier called Scoot, a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines.

That should be a great cruise .We had a wonderful time in New Zealand on our cruise last year it is a really beautiful country:).I hope you have a wonderful time too.

Thanks again for your wonderful pictures

Edited by Jasp 0401

Thanks for your lovely pictures. I find the sugar free desserts to be amazingly good. . In reference to your post on another thread, nothing here looks like what my dogs get !!

My mother is diabetic and she really enjoys her sugar-free desserts on the cruise.

Oh, please keep on writing and posting. Your pictures are great. I travel to HK and Xiamen quite often for business and never have enough time sightsee so I would love to see pictures from a tourist/cruisers perspective. Thanks so much.

Reaching Xiamen soon.....

Edited by Iluvcruising2