legitimate smoking question

Mummble

I'm considering a family cruise (one couple smokes) on the Carnival Miracle and am wondering if smoking is permitted on the "Inside - French Door" rooms they have? I'm thinking you could open the door and just lean on the railing, but I've not seen this room in person and don't know if that's allowed. The couple that smokes would be celebrating recovery from breast cancer and funds are limited due to chemo/radiation/surgery, so I'm trying to find a less expensive option for them. Please be kind in your response. Thank you!:)

No smoking in any cabin .. since its a inside the answer is no, sorry.

Can only smoke on your balcony... I didnt make the rules. They will have to book a balcony. Not one they think they should be allowed to use like one, though I see your point.

I'm considering a family cruise (one couple smokes) on the Carnival Miracle and am wondering if smoking is permitted on the "Inside - French Door" rooms they have? I'm thinking you could open the door and just lean on the railing, but I've not seen this room in person and don't know if that's allowed. The couple that smokes would be celebrating recovery from breast cancer and funds are limited due to chemo/radiation/surgery, so I'm trying to find a less expensive option for them. Please be kind in your response. Thank you!:)

I do not think so....I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong. Any "inside" cabin is a no...which is what this category is. Sorry.

Have they tried the electronic cigarettes? No smoke and no ash. Yes, Yes, I know Carnival treats them like regular cigarettes in the 'allowed smoking areas' rules. But if you are going to circumvent the rules anyway it might as well be something they won't notice.

Have they tried the electronic cigarettes? No smoke and no ash. Yes, Yes, I know Carnival treats them like regular cigarettes in the 'allowed smoking areas' rules. But if you are going to circumvent the rules anyway it might as well be something they won't notice.

I'm not sure if he's tried electronic cigarettes - I guess I thought they were to help people quit smoking? We tend to be a family of rule-followers :o so if its only allowed on a "true" balcony they will most likely get a true balcony.

Where do these french doors lead? Can you actually exit them onto a deck? If so, what if this deck is on the "smoking" side of the ship, would smoking be allowed?

No where. It's a mechanical area, most look at the side of a lifeboat, others between the lifeboat. Can't go out.

Archived