Serenade - what do you think?

If anyone has (and I know their are lots) has sailed about the Serenade, I love to hear what you think of her. Friends, my husband and myself will be sailing aboard her on August to Alaska. Can't wait. We've never sailed this ship, although we've sailed to Alaska three times before. Any impressions would be greatly appreciated.

We were on the Serenade to Alaska last June. It was probably the most beautiful ship we've been on. We really liked all the glass/windows. We usually sat at the champagne bar or sometimes by Lattitudes and always had wonderful views. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks everyone for your input. I read those review word for word and with great interest. I know what you mean about the Explorer. My husband and I did her a couple of years ago and loved it. Nevertheless, I'm so looking forward to the cruise aboard the Serenade. Afte reading your comments, it makes waiting all that much harder. Thanks again for the great information.

Archived