Bringing Birthday Cake onboard

SlingBlade

I've had them a couple of times thanks to tablemates celebrating something and thought there were fairly inedible. Both were very dry. But I'm not a cake fan.

I wouldn't pay for one.

I'd go to the coffee shop and get a huge slice of one of those that look like they are much, much better and just have a little celebration.

Well, DD is already planning it so if we find it dissatisfactory, we'll get something at the coffee shop--I already go there everyday for my latter. :D

As SlingBlade posted - no, you cannot.

On our Elation trip this past May, we ordered a cake on board for my fiancee's sister's 37th wedding anniversary. The Maitre 'D and waiters all sang to them and the cake was actually quite good!

The chocolate cake is amazing. We order it even if we aren't celebrating a birthday.

I think I would like cake and ice cream. I can order the cake from where ever you order those cakes. Can I order ice cream from room service?

We've ordered the chocolate cake for birthday celebrations, graduations, etc. before and I'm sorry... but to me, it is the BEST cake EVER. I am always looking for an excuse to buy one. :p

And, I'm generally not a big chocolate eater. The vanilla cakes look pretty but I can't bring myself to order anything other than the chocolate.

MMMMMMM.

We've ordered the chocolate cake for birthday celebrations, graduations, etc. before and I'm sorry... but to me, it is the BEST cake EVER. I am always looking for an excuse to buy one. :p

And, I'm generally not a big chocolate eater. The vanilla cakes look pretty but I can't bring myself to order anything other than the chocolate.

MMMMMMM.

LOL. :D

I'd love to hear a review from someone who's had the vanilla though.

I think I would like cake and ice cream. I can order the cake from where ever you order those cakes. Can I order ice cream from room service?

You can't get ice cream from room service, but we stopped at the buffet and got soft serve on our way back to the cabin. It worked out well.

Archived