Another American Review

Responder

Lynne, I'm willing to bet those folks cruised the majority under the old Delta Quaeen Steamship umbrella and are just now renewing their cruise favorite under American Queen Steamboat Company.

Buris, thanks for the review -- it does sound good!

Lynne, I'm willing to bet those folks cruised the majority under the old Delta Quaeen Steamship umbrella and are just now renewing their cruise favorite under American Queen Steamboat Company.

Hardly a fair review then :(

Looking forward to your review when you return

Lyn

I am good friends with Barb, Carol, and Pat; I've made several trips over the years with them on the DELTA QUEEN, MISSISSIPPI QUEEN, and the AMERICAN QUEEN. They are truly delightful people and all retired. And, yes, the trip from Memphis to Cincinnati, during which they were interviewed for the article, was their first trip on the AMERICAN QUEEN under its current management. Although I do know that atleast one of the three has reservations to ride the boat from Pittsburgh to Cincinnati next week.

As Calliope said, Barb, Carol and Pat made trips under the old management as Calliope and I did too. Nice shot of Travis on the calliope!!

BTW there´s another nice review including a video of the AQ on a website which I can´t put a link on here. But make a search for cruise report and American Queen.

steamboats

As Calliope said, Barb, Carol and Pat made trips under the old management as Calliope and I did too. Nice shot of Travis on the calliope!!

BTW there´s another nice review including a video of the AQ on a website which I can´t put a link on here. But make a search for cruise report and American Queen.

steamboats

Thanks for the link pointer...easy to find and a nice video and review..

Archived