Glory 4J obstructed 6201 - 6206

We have booked four obstructed view staterooms on the Glory's upper deck and expect to book the last two today. I can't seem to locate any pictures of these actual staterooms and the window. I understand the location and (very) obstructed view. I found pictures of the public walkway in front of the rooms. Everyone is wondering about the layout, how the size of these rooms compare to the inside staterooms and if we can see anything but the walkway. Hubby and I may get stuck with the modified room if everyone books, but it's just 5 nights so we'll deal with it.

Interested in any feedback, but desperately seeking pictures of these actual staterooms. Thank you!

I was in 6206 two years ago. Loved the view as we were able to see the sea from the cabin. (I'm 5'8 & BFF is 5'6)

If you hit rough weather you will feel it more being at the front of the ship. Also there is no couch in the cabin just a chair.

Would stay in one again in a heart beat!

We have booked four obstructed view staterooms on the Glory's upper deck and expect to book the last two today. I can't seem to locate any pictures of these actual staterooms and the window. I understand the location and (very) obstructed view. I found pictures of the public walkway in front of the rooms. Everyone is wondering about the layout, how the size of these rooms compare to the inside staterooms and if we can see anything but the walkway. Hubby and I may get stuck with the modified room if everyone books, but it's just 5 nights so we'll deal with it.

Interested in any feedback, but desperately seeking pictures of these actual staterooms. Thank you!

I had the exact same cabin on the Liberty last year. For some reasons, I can't post photos, but if you follow my review link, there's another link for my photos on PhotoBucket. The cabin pics (and deck area) are at the very beginning and at the very end. You will love it!

I stayed in 7201 on the Freedom last year.

I enjoyed it, it was quiet hardly no noise because you're at the front of the ship. We had both beds pushed together so it took up quite a bit of room but still maneuverable. There is one chair and a stool if I my memory serves me correctly. As far as the view, we kept the curtains closed all the time, especially at night because we were directly underneath the bridge. I loved being able to step out the room, a few short steps to the door and you're outside which was hardly ever occupied by anyone. I'd definitely book this room again in the future.

I had the exact same cabin on the Liberty last year. For some reasons, I can't post photos, but if you follow my review link, there's another link for my photos on PhotoBucket. The cabin pics (and deck area) are at the very beginning and at the very end. You will love it!

Thank you so much for the pictures! It is very reassuring!

I stayed in 7201 on the Freedom last year.

I enjoyed it, it was quiet hardly no noise because you're at the front of the ship. We had both beds pushed together so it took up quite a bit of room but still maneuverable. There is one chair and a stool if I my memory serves me correctly. As far as the view, we kept the curtains closed all the time, especially at night because we were directly underneath the bridge. I loved being able to step out the room, a few short steps to the door and you're outside which was hardly ever occupied by anyone. I'd definitely book this room again in the future.

We usually book a balcony, but chose this area specifically to have our own quiet deck, but not pay for it! I figured it would be too cold to bother with a balcony or be able to use it when the ship is moving. I appreciate the feedback!

I was in 6206 two years ago. Loved the view as we were able to see the sea from the cabin. (I'm 5'8 & BFF is 5'6)

If you hit rough weather you will feel it more being at the front of the ship. Also there is no couch in the cabin just a chair.

Would stay in one again in a heart beat!

Thanks! Were you able to put the beds together? Does it feel small?

Thanks! Were you able to put the beds together? Does it feel small?

We didn't have the beds together and we had more than enough room! We did spend a lot of time on the lido deck. But I loved opening the curtains to see the weather.

Note there is an extra set of curtains for privacy. You can see out and it's VERY hard to see in (I tried too). At night due the ships bridge being above the curtain must stay shut.

We booked two of them (6201 & 6202) on the Dream for April. Interesting that one has a sofa and the other 2 chairs. PVP couldn't understand why. No big deal and also these are not HC.

We didn't have the beds together and we had more than enough room! We did spend a lot of time on the lido deck. But I loved opening the curtains to see the weather.

Note there is an extra set of curtains for privacy. You can see out and it's VERY hard to see in (I tried too). At night due the ships bridge being above the curtain must stay shut.

Good to know!

• 2 years later...

How do I find your review?