Shopping in Fort Lauderdale

darceyg

If you're in the mood to check out a huge attraction and don't mind driving a little further south, Sawgrass is amazing. It's one of my favorite things to do in South Florida.

Thank you

WOW.......how far from Hilton Beach Resort? We arrive by plane to catch ship and don't plan on hiring a car? Any other mode of transport?

If you're in the mood to check out a huge attraction and don't mind driving a little further south, Sawgrass is amazing. It's one of my favorite things to do in South Florida.

Are there any other places you can think on closer to hand?

Ah, well I just looked up the addresses, and Sawgrass is 28 minutes from your hotel. The Galleria is 4 minutes (1.41 miles) from your hotel! You could probably just walk there.

If you ever do make it down to Sawgrass, you won't be sorry.

There is a cheap all day pass on a 'shuttle bus' that will take you to the mall (not the outlet) from the beach. We took it to 'see' the sights on our own. I think it was $6 for the day.

Thank you all.......can't wait.;)

Galleria Mall is a very short cab ride, and you can also get there by Sun Trolley and public bus #40. There is Macy's, Dillards, Neiman Marcus, and lots of small stores, along with nice restaurants. It is never too crowded. Coral Ridge Mall is about 4 miles away and they have TJMaxx, Marshalls, and Target, but I don't know if there is a direct route there by public transportation.

Galleria Mall is a very short cab ride, and you can also get there by Sun Trolley and public bus #40. There is Macy's, Dillards, Neiman Marcus, and lots of small stores, along with nice restaurants. It is never too crowded. Coral Ridge Mall is about 4 miles away and they have TJMaxx, Marshalls, and Target, but I don't know if there is a direct route there by public transportation.

Thank you all x:cool:

Coral Ridge Mall is about 4 miles away and they have TJMaxx, Marshalls

How far away is this mall from the Embassy Suites? I'm coming in one day precruise in November and I'm addicted to the HomeGoods sections in TJMaxx and Marshalls (not to mention the entire HomeGoods store! :D). Although I could spend all my money before I even leave Florida :eek::)

How far away is this mall from the Embassy Suites? I'm coming in one day precruise in November and I'm addicted to the HomeGoods sections in TJMaxx and Marshalls (not to mention the entire HomeGoods store! :D). Although I could spend all my money before I even leave Florida :eek::)

Which Embassy Suites?

BTW there is a separate Homegoods store next to TJ Maxx

Coral Ridge Mall is about 8 miles from ES. I didn't mention Homegoods because the OP was asking about clothing, but THERE IS A BIG HOMEGOODS, LOL:D!

There is a Ross across the street which is owned by the same company and sells the same things.

Which Embassy Suites?

1100 SE 17th Street

There is a Ross across the street which is owned by the same company and sells the same things.

Interesting. Because I've been in the new Ross stores that they've opened by me and I haven't been impressed.

1100 SE 17th Street

Interesting. Because I've been in the new Ross stores that they've opened by me and I haven't been impressed.

I agree. I love TJ Maxx and usually come home with something. I go in Ross a few times a year but I've only ever bought one or two things there. Everything seems like it is 2 seasons behind. The men's wear might be ok there. In fact TJX Corp doesn't own Ross. They own TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Home Goods.

Archived