Soda Card?

conandrob240

I saw a thread about bringing cups to be filled. Is the cup part necessary ? Or can the soda card owner just get a glass of soda at any bar? 13 yr old is not going to want to walk around carrying a cup all day/ night.

A thermal cup is supplied as part of the soda card, but yes, you can get a glass of soda anywhere, all you need is your card.

Thanks. We are getting this for our 13 yr old nephew and there is no way he'd want to carry a cup around ( or remember where he put it the first time he puts it down LOL)

My kids always went to the bar to get their soda, it was quicker than waiting for a server to bring it.

If my husband sees that, we may be switching to RCI! He was very unhappy our last cruise when I warned him that there was no coke onboard -- only pepsi -- and he loves those machines. They've started popping up at a few restaurants around here, and for those of us who don't like the standard diet coke at restaurants (I prefer Diet Dr. Pepper), they really are nice.

The card is about $15 for the cruise (for kids) Adults a little more. You don't need to get the soda + juice as juice is readily available.

You can buy 'buckets of beer'....buy 5 + one free

If you buy 6 bottles of wine you get a 20% discount

The official word from the FAQs page

Unlimited Fountain Soda

Includes: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda.

The entire cruise must be purchased

Prepaid @ $6.25 per person/per number of Cruise days, plus 15% gratuity &applicable taxes. Non-Refundable

Souvenir Thermal mug included in the purchase of the program.

Where as the same option for 12 and younger is $4 a day plus gratuity.

Enjoy your cruise

I saw a thread about bringing cups to be filled. Is the cup part necessary ? Or can the soda card owner just get a glass of soda at any bar? 13 yr old is not going to want to walk around carrying a cup all day/ night.

My 17 year old did not use the cup at all. He just whipped out his key card with the Pepsi sticker on it at any bar. They served it in a glass.

We just got off a week on the Jade and I checked my bill and it was $15 for the whole cruise for kids up to 13.....you couldn't get it yourself but it was available at all of the beverage bars and with dinner in the dining rooms.

The charge is per day, not per cruise. $6.25 per day for adults, $4 per day for kids 12 and under, plus 15% gratuity (plus tax if you purchase it in port in an area that charges tax). While you have to buy it for the whole cruise to say that it cost $X per cruise is misleading. When I got it for my kids I told them to make sure that I got my money's worth. They succeeded:).

Coke would love for them to get them. These machines provide a huge, HUGE amount of free research and marketing information.

OOPS...my bad!!! I was looking at the wrong charge......it was $32.20 for the 7 day cruise which included tax and gratuities. Worth it if your kids drink alot of soda!

Yeah, their invoices aren't the easiest to read;). I think if you drink 3 sodas a day you just about break even and everything over that makes it a better deal.

Archived