Whale Tail Club

Jackiealu

Hello - i recently booked my first Carnival cruise for next year, so I have been reading over the Carnival boards trying to learn as much as I can. I see a lot of posters show they are members of the Whale Tail Club in their signatures. I am just curious what that means. Thanks, Jackie

Hello - i recently booked my first Carnival cruise for next year, so I have been reading over the Carnival boards trying to learn as much as I can. I see a lot of posters show they are members of the Whale Tail Club in their signatures. I am just curious what that means. Thanks, Jackie

It's just once you sail carnival you are a member nothing offical it's just for show now you have to make up a tiltle somthing you like to watchout for or something you like to do etc....It's all in fun!!!

Totally just for fun inside joke. Add you "membership" to your signature and you are in.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

That's right. But I think you should at least have a drink out of one of those whale tail cups, but not required.

They are, I have one :) I can not remember how much it costs...just that I wanted one. They said they were hard to get...but I did not see that as an issue.

I am going to join the monkey heads club next cruise. They say they are real coconuts. Haven't tried one yet. I need some more OBC so I can join all these elite clubs.:p

A drink of the day out of the whale tail cup is a requirement for membership into the Whale Tail club. :p :) :D

We each have a whale tail cup that we use as a bank to save up for something for our next cruise. I call mine my " 5 & dime " bank, because each week I put in a $5.00 bill and any dimes I have in my pocket, hence the name. If you happen to be on the same cruise as us, I will gladly test your lounge chair for you, as I am highly qualified (see my signature).:D:D

Thank you all for the info on the Whale Tail Club. I am very excited already for my Carnival Miracle Cruise next year, and I will be sure to have each and every one of the drinks required (because I need an excuse). Happy Sailing! Jackie

They are, I have one :) I can not remember how much it costs...just that I wanted one. They said they were hard to get...but I did not see that as an issue.

They had the monkey head cups available one day on our cruise, mostly by the pool. The servers were carrying them around and they were at the bar as well. I believe they were about $15 including the drink.

Archived