When do bookings for excursions begin?

OceanCruise

How far out can excursions, beverage packages, dining reservations etc. be booked? We are less than 6 months away from EOS sail date and am unable to do any of these online when logged in. Booked through a RCCL vacation planner.

--oops --meant to post this on the RCCL forum

It is frustrating not to be to book excursions & hotel through the Celebrity when they have nothing listed. I called and spoke to a Celebrity Vacation Planner and she told me to try again in 6 weeks. We are not cruising until the end of April. I have booked some private tours so far, because even though you can't order excursions, they do have them on their website. From what I can see they are a lot more expensive than the private tours.

Gem:)

We still have no excursions listed for our cruise down under the end of January. I don't think the two cruises before us have theirs listed either. I even called last week and talked with Celebrity. Many of the private tours are already filled. There are some tender ports that ship excursions may be the way many of us who do not have priority tendering will need. Very frustrating! I have to check several times a day which is getting to be annoying. Perhaps soon.

Pearl

Sailing January 4th, no specialty restaurant reservations, no shore excursions, no pre/post tours or hotels, no spa reservations. The only thing you can reserve is beverage packages. Very annoying.

I'm a Celebrity newbie...where does one find the info about Shore Excursions, wine packages, etc. for a booked cruise?

TIA!

Hi Tia,

Keep checking. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I still cannot find my shorex for March 2013. Yours is May 2013, so maybe later....

Enjoy your cruise!

Michael

We are sailing in December 2012 and can't book anything yet on the Celebrity site. I wrote to them and was told they are still figuring them out for the Reflection. It was funny though, in the note, they said to be sure I book early because space is limited. :)

I have a x cruise booked for next June, I was trying to just print the excursion out to look at them and decide what we would like to do, I tried but it doesn't seem like you can do it. If anyone can help would love it. Thanks

I plan to book a S. Carib cruise while on an Alaskan cruise in a couple of weeks. Earlier this week I looked at the excursions to see what was available. There were 3 pages on most of the ports, but 2 of them had empty 3rd pages. Maybe they are still organizing some more. This is for a Feb. 2 cruise on Summit.

Excursions are usually available to look and book 6-8 months out.

We are sailing in December 2012 and can't book anything yet on the Celebrity site. I wrote to them and was told they are still figuring them out for the Reflection. It was funny though, in the note, they said to be sure I book early because space is limited. :)

Me too, we're on the Reflection in early December. Their loss, since I've waited so long, I've already booked private excursions for the majority of ports... only one left and I"m about to book a private for that one as well.

Archived