Miami Hotel - With Surrounding Nightlife

Simplertimes

Hello - next April we're cruising out of Miami and some of us are going early and maybe staying a day after. My kids w/a few friends (male & female) in their mid-20's want to experience the Miami nightlife (safely).

Since we are flying down, we won't have a car. Any recommendations for reasonably priced hotels within safe walking distance to clubs? Oh, and they're looking for walking distance to the beach too! (Some people just want everything! :) )

Have traveled to other cities without incident - other than having people make fun of our Boston accent! I just want everyone to have a fun, SAFE experience in Miami.

So, any suggestions/recommendations/comments?

Hello - next April we're cruising out of Miami and some of us are going early and maybe staying a day after. My kids w/a few friends (male & female) in their mid-20's want to experience the Miami nightlife (safely).

Since we are flying down, we won't have a car. Any recommendations for reasonably priced hotels within safe walking distance to clubs? Oh, and they're looking for walking distance to the beach too! (Some people just want everything! :) )

Have traveled to other cities without incident - other than having people make fun of our Boston accent! I just want everyone to have a fun, SAFE experience in Miami.

So, any suggestions/recommendations/comments?

South Beach is going to be the only area that is walking distance to nightlife, restaurants, beach, attractions, etc. There is a little in Mid Beach but much, much more limited.

Forgot to add, you can click my blog for a ton of recommendations for hotels, nightlife, and restaurants. Also, http://www.MiamiBeach411.com.

I agree. I would look at the many hotels in the South Beach area.

This will put you right in the middle of a lot of evening nightlife which is right there and you can walk to it with ease. There are 100's of hotels to choose from.

Keith

South Beach is going to be the only area that is walking distance to nightlife, restaurants, beach, attractions, etc. There is a little in Mid Beach but much, much more limited.

Forgot to add, you can click my blog for a ton of recommendations for hotels, nightlife, and restaurants. Also, www.MiamiBeach411.com.

BlueHerons, I don't know how I didn't know about your blog before! It's very helpful and I thank you!

My 23-year old has now been put in charge of finding a hotel. Good. One less thing for me to do - and I'm not the one who has to listen to the complaints when it's not good enough! :D

I've given her all the good info I've gotten on here!

The Brickell area also has lots of nightlife with many bars and restaurants all within walking distance. There are plenty of hotels within walking distance from The Hampton Inn and Suites to The JW Marriott to The Conrad Miami.

Many of the places have live music and are open until 5 am.

It's also extremely close to the port.

we have stayed at Holiday Inn. It is right across street from the harbor. Views are awesome. There is a great shopping area full of shops restaurants and there were some pretty lively bars. Lots of young people dancing the night away. All dressed up. Then if you are hung over in the morning you walk back and have coffee at Starbucks and watch the ships.

Archived