Luggage to airport

shofer

Sorry, I a going to jump in here as well, we are leaving out of Seattle in Sept to mpls via Frontier, our flight leaves at 3P does anyone know if EZ check is available in seattle as well? Thank you!:D

Frontier was not available on the Golden, last weekend, in Seattle. The following were the only participating airlines: Air Tran, Alaska, American, Continental (obviously an old form), Delta, Jet Blue, United, Southwest, and US Airways.

That's what Luggage Valet does for a minimum of$100 per bag.

The luggage is picked up at your home a week before the cruise and must only contain clothing due to customs regulations. You next see the luggage in your cabin.

It's sent via DHL and could be up to $250/bag. If you're staying overnight pre-cruise, you can check whether it's less expensive to ship it yourself to the hotel.

In the mean time, I have to say that the Vancouver improved their service which may have been why it was no longer needed. For example, one time when I didn't use US Direct, I had to haul my luggage through customs for what seemed like an hour. Now, they tag your bags and go down a hall and then give your bags to baggage people and then go through Customs. It was so easy doing it this year.

So technically they can offer a service in Vancouver and did for a number of years but recently discontinued it.

This is good news as I was last through Vancouver in 2003 and it was a long and tedious process. We might just make it after all.

Sue

Archived