Missed out on show booking on-line Allure

Thought I'd plenty time..... haha:rolleyes:! Late as usual and yes I never read the small print. Thought I had 7 days before sailing but the online thing was closed. Can we still book onboard and how was the availability?

Anyone help?

Thanks.

Yes, you can still try to book on board.

Also, at least this is how it was when we sailed Allure in November, you can stand in line before each show & they start to let people without tickets in before the show if seatrs are still available. We did this for the Aquatheater show & had great seats.

Have a great cruise!

Thought I'd plenty time..... haha:rolleyes:! Late as usual and yes I never read the small print. Thought I had 7 days before sailing but the online thing was closed. Can we still book onboard and how was the availability?

Anyone help?

Thanks.

Never sailed the Mega's but if it is like Explorer of the Seas ice show, they will have tickets before the show starts. The day before I stood in line and collected my tickets but when I arrived at the show time, staff were offering tickets to anyone who didn't have any. Good luck

Just off the Allure.

The earlier you get on the easiest you can make reservations. If you are a diamond member, you could possibly get a sticker from the concierge to bypass the reservations. It worked great for us when we got the sticker, as our first water show was canceled and we went to Chicago instead.

They only book about half the reservations online prior to boarding. I do suggest you board as early as you can as they book early in the day. When you board go straight to Studio B (the ice rink) deck 4 & there will be staff there to help you. Just remember... the early bird catches the worm!:D Good luck! Happy cruising! You'll LOVE her!

Just off the Allure.

The earlier you get on the easiest you can make reservations. If you are a diamond member, you could possibly get a sticker from the concierge to bypass the reservations. It worked great for us when we got the sticker, as our first water show was canceled and we went to Chicago instead.

Hi,

Re your comment about getting a sticker from the Concierge?

We are sailing the Allue next year, this will be our first cruise as Diamond.

If we miss out on booking shows, how does this work?

Do you get priority entrance or something?

Thank Jo - gingerbint

It used to be people in suites who could get stickers on their sea pass card. They don't do it for Diamonds because there are so many of us.

We were on Oasis last year in a suite and didn't get a sticker.

I don't believe they do that anymore since other people complained.

Anyone help?

Thanks.

Well i dont know about Allure but on freedom if you got to the door just before before the show starts and there are seats available they will let you in the door. we did it for most of the shows as we booked for teh early sessions but never got there

Just go to the show; we have never seen any show no matter what it is sold out; this is not Broadway in NYC

Have you sailed on Oasis or Allure? I know on our Allure sailing they were turning people away from some of the shows as they were full.

Reservations are recommended but not necessary. If you do not have a reservation you can get in the stand by line and about 10 minutes before show time they start letting those in line in. The line starts about 45 minutes or so before the show and was quite long for some of the shows.

To the OP, try to get your reservations as soon as you board. Have an idea of what you want so you can get in and out quick. Have a second choice ready. If all else fails and you can't get tickets for a show just make sure you get to the venue early to get in the stand by line.

Hi,

Re your comment about getting a sticker from the Concierge?

We are sailing the Allue next year, this will be our first cruise as Diamond.

If we miss out on booking shows, how does this work?

Do you get priority entrance or something?

s

Thank Jo - gingerbint

The diamond concierge has a limited amount. just ask him if he can assist you with the show reservations. He then asked for our cards and stuck a sticker on them. They worked for the shows,except the comedy.

It used to be people in suites who could get stickers on their sea pass card. They don't do it for Diamonds because there are so many of us.

We were on Oasis last year in a suite and didn't get a sticker.

I don't believe they do that anymore since other people complained.

They still have them. I got them and 2 other couples that i saw in rhe diamond lounge received them. On this cruise there was just over 200 diamond members. the lounge was never crowded. i have also read on here of another cc member getting the stickers.

Archived