Royal does away with bag tags...except for Suite and Pinnacle guests

Just a little venting, about the non-issuance of luggage tags...

I do not like that RCCL isn't mailing out the luggage tags anymore! I'm not in a suite, nor pinnacle member, so I don't qualify to get them.... I'm just a diamond member in a balcony D1.

I was trying to print our luggage tags this morning, and every single one came out different in sizes. Some were 4 inches long, some were 9 inches long. Even a few came out with where to put your name, others that part was missing, none of them were the same. :confused: I was frustrated to say the least.

I did call C & A this morning after all the misprints I had... the gentleman I spoke with told me most people didn't use them, just kept them as souvenirs??? I may have not used all of them, but I certainly used them. The C & A rep also mentioned I was not the first or only one to call that feels this way. He also said he was going to document it, and he thought if enough keep calling the might change it back to mailing them out again.

I was trying to print our luggage tags this morning, and every single one came out different in sizes. Some were 4 inches long, some were 9 inches long. Even a few came out with where to put your name, others that part was missing, none of them were the same. :confused: I was frustrated to say the least.

I had that problem also. It's happens when you check that page of the docs and print them. You have to click the printer friendly Adobe button at the bottom of the page, next to the print button. It opens up a 17 page doc, instead of the 30 something page book. When you print them from the Adobe form, they print fine.

Still yet, the luggage tags should have been a separate, stand alone form from the docs, instead of having to seek them out and print that specific page. As with anything RCI IT, I think there wasn't much of a beta test.

I had that problem also. It's happens when you check that page of the docs and print them. You have to click the printer friendly Adobe button at the bottom of the page, next to the print button. It opens up a 17 page doc, instead of the 30 something page book. When you print them from the Adobe form, they print fine.

Still yet, the luggage tags should have been a separate, stand alone form from the docs, instead of having to seek them out and print that specific page. As with anything RCI IT, I think there wasn't much of a beta test.

Thank you for your reply! I seriously couldn't understand why the tags kept coming out different! Perhaps I will try again later this week, I have to go out an buy ink :(

I did call C & A this morning after all the misprints I had... the gentleman I spoke with told me most people didn't use them, just kept them as souvenirs??? I may have not used all of them, but I certainly used them. The C & A rep also mentioned I was not the first or only one to call that feels this way. He also said he was going to document it, and he thought if enough keep calling the might change it back to mailing them out again.

We used them too. And keeping them as souveniers... I don't think so.

I had no problem printing them using the printer friendly version. -- Actually, I just printed two and made copies. I placed them in the holders I ordered from Amazon and it will work just fine. But I will miss getting them in the mail!

I also wish they would put them in a separate doc so we wouldn't have to hunt for them.

Archived