Houston to Galveston Limo Reviews

Flying into Houston (Feb 2013) need limo service to Galveston. I have read some horror stories about limos not showing. Anyone out there have any experience with a good Company?, I'd love the name(s).

I looked on 'Yelp', but really couldn't find anything, and a lot on here is old.

Thanks for any help!

Flying into Houston (Feb 2013) need limo service to Galveston. I have read some horror stories about limos not showing. Anyone out there have any experience with a good Company?, I'd love the name(s).

I looked on 'Yelp', but really couldn't find anything, and a lot on here is old.

Thanks for any help!

We live in Houston and have a limo service we have used for years. It's Alexis Limo (Houston). If you google that it will show up for you. Depending which airport you fly into, it's probably going to cost a bit but they are very reliable.

Thanks for any help!

Intrested in this information also for my cruise in Feb. We have a between 7-10 people flying in about the same time. Thinking a limo will be the best way to get to Galveston.

Thanks for the information everyone :Dhas already given. We'll use that as a starting point for our search.

We have used Royal Carriages numerous times when in Houston. The first time was for a cruise transfer from HIA to Gavelston and back. Booked a sedan and they met us with a stretch limo, no extra charge, and brought us back in a sedan a week later.

I have since used them on 4 more trips when in Houston to get from the airport to the Hoston Livestock Show and return to the airport a few days later. On my departure day to fly home they have always been at the hotel at 4:30am to pick me up. Right on time and they have done that 4 times for me that early.

Drivers have been professional, helpful and on time. I would highly recommend them and will continue to use them.

Andrew

Intrested in this information also for my cruise in Feb. We have a between 7-10 people flying in about the same time. Thinking a limo will be the best way to get to Galveston.

Thanks for the information everyone :Dhas already given. We'll use that as a starting point for our search.

If you are in earlier than day of cruise

Check dates for Mardi Gras

That happened with us for our Princess cruise and all on board got a special email about the Mardi Gras parade in relation to effecting boarding times. Did not effect us, but surprises off this nature aren't usually good.

Thansk for the heads up. We are flying in a day ahead on Sat Feb 23rd. If I read the Marid Gras website correct it is Feb 1st to 12th. Wish I was there to see it. Looks like fun.

That happened with us for our Princess cruise and all on board got a special email about the Mardi Gras parade in relation to effecting boarding times. Did not effect us, but surprises off this nature aren't usually good.

Heck, plan around it and come in and enjoy the event.

There is not a parade event that should interfere with a boarding.

Mardi Gras Galveston events are almost all family friendly.

Heard nothing but good words about Galveston Limo.

It has been a few years since we used them, but after reading reviews on this board we booked Galveston Limo and were very satisfied. We did not do a true "limo" but used their shuttle bus service and it was excellent. On time for pick up and had a line of small buses awaiting the ship's return.

Heck, plan around it and come in and enjoy the event.

There is not a parade event that should interfere with a boarding.

Mardi Gras Galveston events are almost all family friendly.

Next time we will. We flew in the day of the cruise and got to the port around 2:30pm. That was the last time we flew in the day of departure.

We were told by Princess that there was a parade and that it effected road closures in the core of the city. We guessed that it effected cruise terminal somehow as why would they email us about it. From what we saw of Galveston in looked like a wonderful place. I also want to get the place that Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives went to with the Dinosaur Eggs that is near Galveston.

Next time we will. We flew in the day of the cruise and got to the port around 2:30pm. That was the last time we flew in the day of departure.

We were told by Princess that there was a parade and that it effected road closures in the core of the city. We guessed that it effected cruise terminal somehow as why would they email us about it. From what we saw of Galveston in looked like a wonderful place. I also want to get the place that Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives went to with the Dinosaur Eggs that is near Galveston.

Harbordrive which runs along port

is NOT affected by road closures of Mardi Gras!

If you exit off freeway just over causeway over Bay from Houston

(see Cruise Terminal sign)

to Harborside Dr. the terminals will be on left

and city (OldTown and Strand St) will be on right!!!!

There may not be parades that day of cruise!

No parades are on Harborside!

see maps below:

Houston Map PDF

Download Houston-area map in PDF Format:

Houston Metrodotline.gif

Galveston Island Map PDF

Download Galveston-area map in PDF Format :

Galveston (Color Hi-Resolution)

We live in Houston and have a limo service we have used for years. It's Alexis Limo (Houston). If you google that it will show up for you. Depending which airport you fly into, it's probably going to cost a bit but they are very reliable.

Alexis limo is great. We use them (my company) all the time. Alex owns it and he is a very reliable and honest person. We have trusted them with some VIP's and they have all delivered for us.

Archived