Pinterest Contest

Got2Cruise

I had my DD enter since she said if I did Pinterst, I would never get off the computer! :rolleyes: There were quite a few rules to follow but I think she did it right.

Good luck to everyone who figures out how to enter!;)

I love Pinterest!, but Twitter, I have no idea what I am doing. Having folks making a board, pinning specific things, and then going on Twitter. This contest had to be made up by a 20 year old intern at NCL.:D:p Twitter threw me for a loop, I just posted on the FB page instead.

Thanks for letting me know about this! I'm working on my board now! Hope I do it right.

I love Pinterest!, but Twitter, I have no idea what I am doing. Having folks making a board, pinning specific things, and then going on Twitter. This contest had to be made up by a 20 year old intern at NCL.:D:p Twitter threw me for a loop, I just posted on the FB page instead.

I used Facebook too, I have a Twitter account but I never use it and was afraid I would do it wrong. I wonder what the criteria will be or if they will just randomly pick someone who managed to enter correctly!

I used Facebook too, I have a Twitter account but I never use it and was afraid I would do it wrong. I wonder what the criteria will be or if they will just randomly pick someone who managed to enter correctly!

The contest rules state:

"Norwegian will determine the winner based on the uniqueness and quality of the photos pinned as well as the story they tell in order to be considered a “Dream Cruise Vacation.”

It worked yesterday, but I just tried it now and it doesn't. You can try going in through NCL's facebook page, or join Pinterest and then go in through there, or just wait the link will probably work later.

.....is anyone else having problems using the link above?

:confused:

wasiii

The contest rules state:

"Norwegian will determine the winner based on the uniqueness and quality of the photos pinned as well as the story they tell in order to be considered a “Dream Cruise Vacation.”

Thanks! Might have to change up a couple of photos!

Archived