Upsell Question

davis2nd

That is a crap rule. :rolleyes: I booked through Delta, Avis, and my hotel through Priceline! Who gives where we booked through? It's not like they are pushing business over there, they are just stating the facts.

And that's exactly why I don't book with a TA unless it is something really simple that I get a deal on. You lose way to much control of the booking. Being the control freak I am about these things it just doesn't work for me. In the pre-internet days it made sense, but no longer really.

That is a crap rule. :rolleyes: I booked through Delta, Avis, and my hotel through Priceline! Who gives where we booked through? It's not like they are pushing business over there, they are just stating the facts.

And tomorrow you won't be able to find your post since it is sure to be deleted.

Bill

LOL, having a bad day?? :)

I was wondering the same thing. I booked directly on the Carnival website (first time booking a cruise, and it seemed like the easiest way). Will I still potentially have the option for an upgrade?

An "Upsell Call". ken

Didn't even realize about not posting the TA name, sorry. As to actually going through an online TA vs Carnival I have had better deals both times I have booked a cruise (only been on one with another coming up) through the online TA. I know people say they cannot have a lower rate but they do. Both times the identical cabin was $50 cheaper and both had OBC offers. My cruise in May had a $100 OBC and the one I just booked had a $25.

Sorry you dont like the rule but it is what you agreed to when you joined.

Archived