Need Honest Answers

lightnin

three maybe 4 weeks but that was a year ago. I wasn't expecting it that quick. I applied at the first of May knowing I would need it in Jan of this year and told BF to keep an eye out for it in the mail since I would be out of state at a girlfriends house and it came just before I left. You are going to be cutting it really close I think

Mine took 4 weeks. You can go online and check the status of your application and put in your email and they will send you updates. Go to http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html and look on the left side and you will see "Application Status" That is what I did and they emailed me when it was mailed. Hope you get yours on time!!

How long did it take for your non-expedidited passport to arrive in the mail? We applied today (08/14/12) and leave home on 09/15/12. Think we're gonna make it?? :eek:

72 days, 6 hours, 4 minutes, 36.5 seconds

It took 3 weeks for mine last year, but my husbands was rejected. They did not like his birth certificate (was an original with raised seal), his rejection took another week for us to recieve and then 3 more weeks to fix. Good luck.

BTW...we got our birth certificates back 5-6 days after we got the passports.

Mine took 25 days. I already had my passport card, just wanted the book. I couldn't check the status online for some reason. I was getting ready to call them when it showed up. I got my passport card back a couple days later. This was in June.

I can't remember how long the passport card took, but I think it was about 3 weeks. I remember thinking it was really fast. I sent for it in January this year.

Archived