Suite 8054

swh&cv

Booked this suite and the elevators are directly in front. Is there a wall to break the sound or will this annoy us all week? It was the last sky suite on that side of ship.

Thanks,

Wade

Hi Wade,

There's isnt a door or wall, but I highly doubt it will be an issue. It's a great location, and easy access to the Pool, Windows Cafe, and Specialty Dining. I would not be concerned. Hope this helps !

Hi Wade,

There's isnt a door or wall, but I highly doubt it will be an issue. It's a great location, and easy access to the Pool, Windows Cafe, and Specialty Dining. I would not be concerned. Hope this helps !

Very helpful, thanks.....we really enjoy the small suites and others were booked

Very helpful, thanks.....we really enjoy the small suites and others were booked

Stayed in that suite twice, never a problem. You will enjoy it. The diagrams are slightly misleading it is a little further from the elevators but in any event there is so much less foot traffic on Azamara.

Booked this suite and the elevators are directly in front. Is there a wall to break the sound or will this annoy us all week? It was the last sky suite on that side of ship.

Thanks,

Wade

I've been in 8054 on Quest and really liked the location. I have it booked again for October. Great spot. Very quiet and it is not below the pool deck, but rather the rest rooms outside Windows Cafe.

Phil

Stayed in that suite twice, never a problem. You will enjoy it. The diagrams are slightly misleading it is a little further from the elevators but in any event there is so much less foot traffic on Azamara.

Thanks so much....just what I needed to hear. First Azamara cruise and wanted it to be enjoyable

Yep, not to worry. I've had the equivalent stateroom on the starboard side and never heard a sound from the elevators--they're well-separated from the corridors and quiet besides. It's a very convenient spot for everything though. You'll love it!

Hi Wade,

Always happy to be of assistance. Just wait and see.... you will probably fall in love with the Azamara experience.

Hi Wade,

Always happy to be of assistance. Just wait and see.... you will probably fall in love with the Azamara experience.

Thanks for all that you do.....I'm so excited......glad I'm on the reflection in December to break up the year

Thanks for all that you do.....I'm so excited......glad I'm on the reflection in December to break up the year

It's my pleasure. BTW, I may be on Reflection also in December. Which sailing are you looking at ?

It's my pleasure. BTW, I may be on Reflection also in December. Which sailing are you looking at ?

My partner and I booked a celebrity suite on the December 15th cruise. Please book the reflection sweet so I can pay u to shower!lol

My partner and I booked a celebrity suite on the December 15th cruise. Please book the reflection sweet so I can pay u to shower!lol

Are you excited about the shower in the Reflection Suite ? I really dont get the whole idea, but I hope it works well for them. They are asking like 20-30 grand for the Reflection Suite, so it's WAY out of our budget. We are looking at the 12/5 & 12/8 sailings.

the bathroom!! funny! do not want to sleep below a bathroom..:eek::D

i do hear chairs but after 7 cruises in the same cabin i am on starboard side this winter and switching back to port when i can.

That's fine. With all of the cruises you book it gives me more of a chance of my favourite cabin. LOL

Phil

That's fine. With all of the cruises you book it gives me more of a chance of my favourite cabin. LOL

Phil

But its my favourite cabin, but like most I can only try for it once a year if that, so could we post an 8054 rota on these boards so we can avoid any problems ;)

Actually, seriuosly, if I cannot get it, change is good for me - our first three Azamara cruises were on Quest, itineraries meant we then started our run on Journey, next bookings who knows I see them as one and the same with many of the officers and crew working across both ships - its been great to widen our circle of friends and to try different positions of rooms

Phil

;)you keeping up? :p still happy where i am in cabins.

i am going from the Journey to the Quest. .not one officer i know si going there. I asked.. Eric never leaving hte Journey. my butler is not either. bat crew etc might. but the crew i know and love are coming back to the Journey.

so i start over with new officers and crew.

;)you keeping up? :p still happy where i am in cabins.

i am going from the Journey to the Quest. .not one officer i know si going there. I asked.. Eric never leaving hte Journey. my butler is not either. bat crew etc might. but the crew i know and love are coming back to the Journey.

so i start over with new officers and crew.

I'm not counting even if you do keep on telling us;)

They are a great bunch on Quest, but for me on a trip it's not just about the crew. It's the fellow passengers. I have met some wonderful people on my Azamara cruises. The attitude of the crew seems to rub off on the guests to make it a very happy ship.

I will talk to anyone. Hey, if we are on the same cruise and you want to talk to me come and say hi!:)

Phil

I have not met a member of staff I could not get on with on Azamara. The happiness of the ships rubs off onto the guests and every crew member looking after the guests will do everything they can to make your cruise special, whether it is your 1st or 101st cruise.

This all means in many ways the room I am in is a secondary consideration, indeed the ship I am on is also secondary to the itinerary.

There are a very few less good rooms on Azamara, but returning to the question of the thread as said before 8054 will be a great base for a wonderful cruise I am sure.

Archived