Lemonade & Ranch sauce

I am not sure about the sauce but by "buy" do you mean to bring home or glasses of it throughout your cruise? We always ordered it from room service and never had to pay anything more than a gratitude to the person bringing a pitcher to our stateroom.

I am not sure about the sauce but by "buy" do you mean to bring home or glasses of it throughout your cruise? We always ordered it from room service and never had to pay anything more than a gratitude to the person bringing a pitcher to our stateroom.

thanks for the reply, I should have been more clear, sorry :o

I meant to buy once at home

Re Ranch dressing - I've not tried buying it as the one they serve in the WJ is from a catering sized bottle, however depending on what ship you are sailing on, check out the Promenade Cafe.

Not all ships, but some do sachets of different sauces, including Ranch and I usually acquire a couple or so and take them home.

If your in the UK, Paul Newman does a cracking Ranch Dressing by the bottle :p

The lemonade is in a carton which they then dilute into the big dispensers.

Maybe have a word with staff in the WJ and see if they will sell you a carton or two to take home, or at least give you the name/make of it to try to get some when you get home.

You never know they may just let you have a carton?!

Would anyone know if either the lemonade (from the Windjammer) or the Ranch sauce is available to buy - anywhere?

No luck with answering that one onboard, thought someone on CC could help! :)

More likely than not, the lemonade is Minute Maid as that is Coke's Lemonade product and Royal Caribbean is a Coke account. It is possible that they have Coke make a special lemonade product for them.

Archived