Will new cruise line be competition for Carnival?

FLCruiser001

Hello everyone! :) On a recent thread here, I saw mention of a new cruise line, the name was Caramel, I believe. I don't know anything about the line, other than what was posted here in this very forum. Has anyone else heard of this new cruise line? Thanks! :)

Hello everyone! :) On a recent thread here, I saw mention of a new cruise line, the name was Caramel, I believe. I don't know anything about the line, other than what was posted here in this very forum. Has anyone else heard of this new cruise line? Thanks! :)

I think I remember seeing a post with that name mentioned, but I thought it was a typo, especially because the person was using a mobile device to write the post. I never saw anyone mention it being a new line, just autocorrect "fixing" a typo.

Sounds sticky to me... :D

i luv tybos.

lol you beat me.. I was just posting the same thing.. took too long reading the page I guess.

Did you read the part about "all sailing is participatory so guest may be asked to assist captain from time to time."

Archived