~Carnival VICTORY Review!! 08/19-08/26 Tons of Pics

ymillo

great reviews! makes me impatient for our Dec Victory cruise. One question - could you see the Pitons from the ship very well? I wasn't sure if they were very close coming in or leaving port.thanks

This is a great review..... not trying to hi jack but when we went on the Victory in feb of 2010 we could see the pitons when coming in to port.... they are awesome. We also get on the the Victory in Dec 2012 just as you are getting off. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guess we don't get to hear about the rest of the review! :(

Be patient.... I know from experience that writing a review is very time consuming (my victory review took a long time to write lots of pics and ports). Maybe life got in the way. I hope she comes back to finish also.

Hello Everyone! Sorry I have not as of yet finished this review but as a previous poster stated life does get in a way a bit. I admit ive been a little busy with work and school. Also, with some vacation planning as we took a little risk and Booked a Vegas trip 1 month out and that kept me busy busy.:D

We just got back from our week in las vegas this saturday and i can officially say Im a little more free to go on and finish this review:)thank you all for patiently waiting!

I will resume writing very soon

Archived