sapphire crown grill?

mina

When if ever will sapphire go thru major drydock and get a crown grill?

She had her "major drydock" in January and plans to add the Crown Grill fell through (possibly because of time constraints). IMHO, I've always found the Sterling Steakhouse to have better food and service anyway... :)

Since she recently had a major drydock I would imagine it will be quite sometime until her next one. They may not even do it then. I do really like the Crown Grill but I like the Sterling as well. I have been on the Sapphire 5 times and always eat once at Sterling. I have always had a great meal and excellent service. Plus, I think they do a good job of converting the back part of the buffet area into Sterlings.:)

During the drydock it was planned to use part of one of the four smaller AT dining rooms for a Crown Grill. They may have realized that would make AT dining more crowded & decided to keep Sterling's instead. None of us probably know exactly why it wasn't done but maybe in the future they'll find some space where they can add a CG while not reducing the AT dining room capacity.

thanks all! Just curious -- we always liked the sterling as well. Jut thinking about a 14 niter to hawaii -- and would prefer the crown grill so there would be more variety to choose from as we eat at the speciality rests quite often -- or do the buffet -- no longer do the dining rooms.

Archived