One night in FLL, next day to POM

mikehn

There are two adults, one child. What is the most economical transportation option for this scenario? Arriving late in FLL and staying one night, the next day heading to Port of Miami. What transportation option is most economical - car rental, taxi, something else?

Running this through my pea brain, I've come up with the following options:

1) car rental at FLL, returning rental next day at MIA, taxi from MIA to the POM

2) taxi from FLL to local hotel, next day taxi from hotel to the POM

Which is most economical or is there another option?

There are two adults, one child. What is the most economical transportation option for this scenario? Arriving late in FLL and staying one night, the next day heading to Port of Miami. What transportation option is most economical - car rental, taxi, something else?

Running this through my pea brain, I've come up with the following options:

1) car rental at FLL, returning rental next day at MIA, taxi from MIA to the POM

2) taxi from FLL to local hotel, next day taxi from hotel to the POM

Which is most economical or is there another option?

Dollar/Thrifty, National, Alamo maybe a couple of other rental agencies will shuttle you back from their rental car drop off in MIA back to POM. So that would be the option I would choose.

Car rental with free POM shuttle will likely be your cheapest option.

SAS (www.ridesas.com), QLS (www.qualitylimoservice.com ) and Go Airport Shuttle (http://goairportshuttle.com/) will charge you about $15+ or so per person (child discounts most of the time) each way, so for $40-50 you could leave the driving to someone else and avoid the hassel associated with a rental (gas, check-out/in, shuttle). Unless you get an amazing dela on a rental that's the way I would go. ;)

Good luck! :)

Archived