Check "My Celebrity" for Errors

Orator

Seems like they did some work on the site that resulted in errors. Found one future cruise with the wrong cabin assignment and an error that was corrected in my cruise points several months ago reappeared. Don't think that it's anything major, but you might want to check.

I just checked, as you suggested.

On my two upcoming cruises we had a beverage package purchased for DH. It used to show under "My Cruise Extras" on the right hand side of the "View Reservation" screen and now it is gone for both cruises.

I have proof of bev. package purchases.....I guess I will have to call and see why it no longer shows. :confused:

I just checked, as you suggested.

On my two upcoming cruises we had a beverage package purchased for DH. It used to show under "My Cruise Extras" on the right hand side of the "View Reservation" screen and now it is gone for both cruises.

I have proof of bev. package purchases.....I guess I will have to call and see why it no longer shows. :confused:

Don't worry. Had my TA contact X and they said it would be fixed in a few days. Love when they work on the system.

Thanks for the head's up. All my extras purchased for our December cruise are gone, will wait a few days for this site to update.

Seems like they did some work on the site that resulted in errors. Found one future cruise with the wrong cabin assignment and an error that was corrected in my cruise points several months ago reappeared. Don't think that it's anything major, but you might want to check.

We took a B2B on Azamara and were in a suite. It only shows up as 1 credit per sailing instead of two. We were told that they know about the issue, but it has still not been fixed to date. it has now been 5 weeks since our sailing.....

I was in a Suite for a 14 day cruise and it's only showing 2 credits so you're not alone.

Archived