Panorama aboard the Liberty

lisah1465

Lots of thoughts! Anything you're wondering about in particular? :P

We love Panorama because of the location. Easy access to the front of the ship on the "secret deck", steps from the pool and spa, and by the largest bank of elevators on board.

Highly recommend it!

Great location. Very quiet, yet convenient to everything. Not much traffic in the halls up there, you've got the secret deck right up front, and you can just walk out and down the tiered seating area to Lido or take the stairs or elevators down the to the Promenade or theatre.

If anyone has any other information about this deck, please, do tell! My husband and I, and also some friends of ours are booked on that floor. Room 1048 to be exact. When you walk out to the pool area, are you where the slide is? Do you have to walk down a few flight of stairs to get to the pool?

We were on Glory, Liberty's sister ship, and stayrd on Panorama deck (#1044). When you go through the doors, the bottom of the slide will be right there. There is also a pool right there.

There are steps to go down to Lido deck, as Conquest class ships have stadium seating.

We loved the location and would stay there anytime.

If anyone has any other information about this deck, please, do tell! My husband and I, and also some friends of ours are booked on that floor. Room 1048 to be exact. When you walk out to the pool area, are you where the slide is? Do you have to walk down a few flight of stairs to get to the pool?

To get to the main pool, you walk down a couple stairs at a time to get down there. It's a stadium seating kind of thing. Hard to explain until you see it.... down a couple steps, walk a few feet, down a couple more steps, etc. You do walk out to where the pool by the waterslide is.

It and Lido really are great locations. I swear by rooms that are far forward or far aft on a ship. The halls are much quieter than midship where there's a lot more people passing by. People don't mean to be lound, but sometimes aren't entirely cognizant of how loud their conversations are and how much their voices carry when walking through the halls.

LOVE the panorama deck! I might have a picture of what vacruiser is trying to describe with the stadium seeting type step set up. My review and photo album are linked in my signatire on the 2012 Liberty Cruise. I also have pics of the secret deck. But shhhhh, it's a secret! :D

I thought it was going to be a pain being so far forward on the ship, but I think it's the best location I've had on a cruise.

We were in 1067 once upon a cruise.

It was convenient to EVERYTHING.

Only thing I didn't like about 1067 is your view is blocked on the right side of the balcony as you're the furthest cabin over. Otherwise. Your a few steps from the lido deck, a few steps from relaxing by a hot top (the slides are a few floors above).

This is our favorite location on the Conquest ships! We've stayed in balconies both port and starboard. Every time it's been quiet with very little traffic. (Other than the shop vac stored across from one of our rooms... a 2:00am monster...lol)

The pool is right outside the glass doors, tucked under the water slide. There's a hot tub as well. You get secret doors and fantastic views. Great location.

~ Sheryl

Great location. Stayed on the Panorama deck on the Conquest, Glory, Dream and are booked for it on the Freedom for February. Love that deck. (You can use your own bathroom on sea days instead of the ones by the pools.)

Here is what you'll see as you come out into the open from the Panorama Deck. These were from the Conquest but it should be close to the same on your ship.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1064208695030186251FzoVOm

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1064208886030186251GDPeHQ

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1064209148030186251JBowzY

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1064209257030186251AncBlX

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1064209423030186251MKxwje

Archived