Splendor Steak House Day 1

SandS204ever

Chuck and I reserved it for 7:30 on the first night. Have never done it on the first night before but we thought we would try it. See you guys in about 77 days.

We decided on 6:30, did not want to make it to late. So we will see you in there :)

How do we go about asking for the sunset side of the ship? Is it something we ask for when we get there? I am assuming it will be the starboard (right) side.

We decided on 6:30, did not want to make it to late. So we will see you in there :)

How do we go about asking for the sunset side of the ship? Is it something we ask for when we get there? I am assuming it will be the starboard (right) side.

I know my tummy is going to regret it, but when my DH found out about the free bottle of wine he said he wanted to go on the first night. I made a 7:30 reservation. Our problem is that when first board we nibble, and nibble and nibble. I reserved for a later time than regular (what we do at home) so that we can be sure to be hungry for dinner, but not too late that I'll be digesting and digesting and digesting...at 3:00am.

Archived