Ecstasy is too small a word for this cruise. Our picture review 9/20-24, 2012

jamona2311

Just out of curiosity, was the Hasbro family game show thing on the Ecstasy when you were there? On John heald's blog, he mentioned that it was on the ship. But I thought it was only on the newer ships. My kids are dying to know...

Thanks!

Shawn

Im at work but will check my fun times when I get home. I want to say I saw something about that, but I cant be sure. :o

Thanks for wonderful review, lovely pictures and great stories! My turn for this ship in August...but first another trip on the fascination in December, so ready for that!

Thanks! Im so glad you liked it:D;) Have a great time in December.

Im at work but will check my fun times when I get home. I want to say I saw something about that, but I cant be sure. :o

Thanks for checking it for me! :-)

Btw, your review was awesome. It gets me so excited for ours coming up!

Shawn

Just out of curiosity, was the Hasbro family game show thing on the Ecstasy when you were there? On John heald's blog, he mentioned that it was on the ship. But I thought it was only on the newer ships. My kids are dying to know...

Thanks!

Shawn

Hi Shawn,

The only thing I could find in the Fun times was Game Show Mania the first night at 830 in the Blue Sapphire. Im thinking its similar but it doesnt advertise it under the HASBRO name.

Hi Shawn,

The only thing I could find in the Fun times was Game Show Mania the first night at 830 in the Blue Sapphire. Im thinking its similar but it doesnt advertise it under the HASBRO name.

Thanks!! We'll make sure to check it out when we go. There's this show on tv called family game night and the pictures I've seen from the breeze look very similar to the tv show. Maybe they're just trial running smaller parts of it before they introduce it??

Thanks s much for your help!

Shawn

Thanks for your review. I am from Michigan and my husband and I are going on our 2nd cruise Nov. 5 (1st one was with our 3 kids.) We are going on Fascination - and we are going to HMC so i was excited to see your pictures. Sounds like you had a great time. I know it's easy to get hooked on cruising - even when you lease expect it. :)

Hey Chef P!

It was nice to meet you guys too. Wish I could have hung out longer but the horsies were waiting. ;) I love the little pirate flags! They were giving you away. LOL You all seem like a fun group. Would love to sail with yall someday.:D

Thanks!

Shawn

We got off the Ecstasy on Monday (October 8) and I can confirm that they do have Hasbro, The Game Show. They have it on 2 nights.

On the picture of you docking in Port Canaveral while it was still dark, do you recall what time that was? My upcoming cruise says that they arrive in PC at 8am. I'm curious if you were there earlier. Thanks!

Id say about 5:30 or so. By the time they were done tying her up it was light out. Terry thinks ppl were getting off as early as 7:15.

I know. I think I will feel the same. Doing a cruise in Feb with my mom and Im excited, dont get me wrong, but Ecstasy planning and the trip its self will be hard to top! I think that first cruise excitement is something special!:)

Thanks for reading the review. Im soooo glad you liked it!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived