Rita's Fiesta

disney922

My mother was suppose to book Fiesta package ($20) one that includes the margarita's well she procrastinated and now the only availability is for the ($10) which does not include the margritas. Is it still worth it, if the drinks are not included. I heard food was not that great but the party itself was a lot of fun.

We are a party of 12 so we can book the Set Sail Dinner at Giovanni's for $14 that night as well and I know we will have a good meal there. BUT was I was kind of hoping for a FUN night.

What would you do? Rita's with no drinks for $10 or Giovanni's for a good meal at $14.

We have entertainment reservation for 9pm for the Aqua Show.

Thanks so much.

My mother was suppose to book Fiesta package ($20) one that includes the margarita's well she procrastinated and now the only availability is for the ($10) which does not include the margritas. Is it still worth it, if the drinks are not included. I heard food was not that great but the party itself was a lot of fun.

We are a party of 12 so we can book the Set Sail Dinner at Giovanni's for $14 that night as well and I know we will have a good meal there. BUT was I was kind of hoping for a FUN night.

What would you do? Rita's with no drinks for $10 or Giovanni's for a good meal at $14.

We have entertainment reservation for 9pm for the Aqua Show.

Thanks so much.

When you get on the ship..pop along to Rita's and ask for the $10 package to be changed to $20 package..no problem.:D

When you get on the ship..pop along to Rita's and ask for the $10 package to be changed to $20 package..no problem.:D

This has been our experience as well...

We booked the $10 package for everyone in our group (which is the only way to do it when you have some drinkers and some non-drinkers without having your reservations be completely messed up... but that's another story :D).

We checked at Rita's when we first got on the ship and they told us, no problem, just let them know when we checked in for the party. When we got to the restaurant they charged the drinkers the additional $10.00.

I purchased the $10 only for my husband as he doesn't like Margarita's. When we got there, we were told he could have had beer. They 'upgraded' him on the spot--no problem.

Wish I'd know that! One of our party didn't go for the same reason...

It was a fun evening but the food wasn't all that ....

We did the Rita's Fiesta last week and I would not book it again. The reservation for alcohol vs non alcoholic can be changed... no problem. You can get beer or any other alcohol drink they serve. I personally got vodka and cranberry. The fiesta is no big deal. They pass out sombreros that didn't seem to fit anyone. A flashing neck ornament and a color coded wrist band for your 3 drinks. The wrist bands have tear off tabs to keep track of the drinks. There was a little dancing and they dragooned a few ladies to compete in a little dance off contest. Everyone won and got a shot of tequila for their efforts. The food was just so-so and made me wish that I had gone to the DR and had Rack of Lamb or Veal Oscar. THe price charged for the Fiesta is very much in line for the event based just on the drink prices alone. So if you are a "fiesta" kind of person have at it.

We did Rita's Fiesta last week with a group of 9. They had our reservation for only 7 and crammed the other two people into our table. Very crowded. The food was only marginal. Service was awful. We never received eating utensils at half the table for the dessert (flan), so could not eat it. We found out later that they overbooked by 20 people. Entertainment music was so loud we could not converse with others at the table. Don't waste your money and time on this mess. We were all sorry we did.

Archived