Back from the September 19th Breeze sailing

NYRsHOCKEY

Thanks for the ship pictures!! If you have more, keep them coming :)

If it's easier you could upload them to Photobucket. PB supports bulk uploading so you can select a bunch at a time. Then you can link to the whole album from here or include single pictures into your posts by putting your mouse over a picture in your album and copying the IMG Code link that comes up. Then when you are posting here you just paste that link into your post, no need to use the attachments function or the insert image button.

Thanks. Let me try. I keep getting strange error messages and finally got the thumbnails to work.

ccl29_zpsfcf5d224.jpg

view from our hotel in Barcelona -

ccl1_zps26033c9e.jpg

view from the cable car-

ccl2_zps60de4d74.jpg

beautiful statue at Montjuic Cemetery-

ccl3_zpsac9060b0.jpg

Amazing statue at Poblenou Cemetery, 'Kiss of Death'-

ccl4_zps2957290d.jpg

view from one of the towers at La Sagrada Familia-

ccl5_zpsfed6f2c6.jpg

Love your pics, talented photographer you are :)

Keep them coming.

We were on the same cruise and love reliving it!

Had a blast.

Happy Cruising....

DonnaF :D

Thank you. Yes, it was a great cruise and I'm sad it's over.

I actually took a few thousand pictures and am still trying to sort through them all. It'll probably take a week or 2.

Great pictures, I need to also start a review. My wife and I were also on the Sep 19th sailing and did meet NYRsHOCKEY at the roll call. I am sorry I can't remember everyone's name. I met so many people and am so bad with names.

Great pictures and great meeting you and your friend. I am also going through some post cruising depression. I have been searching VTG.com all week! I have my eye on this 14 day Hawaii cruise from Long Beach that is such a great rate but don't think my wife could get away from work. Oh well...

My review may come more in the form of video as I took over 150gb's of video from our 12 day cruise as well as the 12 days we did on our own before the cruise. (London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona) I do have some video of the club and it was very busy during the formal nights. Most other nights it was fairly busy but not until 1am or so.

Thank you! I use a Nikon D7000.

I am still stunned at how beautiful these pictures are. I have to admit, at first I thought you had pulled them off a website. :o I am now shopping for a Nikon D7000. I am sure the hubby will officially pull the plug on my CC surfing after this purchase. :eek:

Love your pictures! We're cruising on the Sunshine next June, with many of the same ports. I'm really interested in what you did each day. Who did you book for shore excursions, and what advice do you have for "on your own" ports, like Monaco and Dubrovnik? Thanks for posting your review!

I am still stunned at how beautiful these pictures are. I have to admit, at first I thought you had pulled them off a website. :o I am now shopping for a Nikon D7000. I am sure the hubby will officially pull the plug on my CC surfing after this purchase. :eek:

Wow, thank you for the compliment. It really is a great camera. And I'm still playing with it and learning new features. One of my favorite things about it is the dual memory card slot.

I hope your husband won't hate me!

Archived