Help! Pictures of staterooms 1400/1700 on Freedom Class ships!!

jamies78

We are on Indy in 1700 as well in December. Does the attendant make up the bed each night or does it stay open for the duration?

Yes, they will make the bed every day unless you have the "Do not disturb" sign out. The cool thing is, with all the suites nearby, you tend to get some of the better stateroom attendants.

We will be on the Liberty in 1400 on Nov. 15th...so if anyone has any particular questions, I'll do my best to answer them after then. I'll also post some pictures, of course!

I know this subject has been beat to death, but can you let me know if 1400 has the loungers. I know Liberty is the ship that is cracking down on them, but there seems to be some debate as to deck ten and corner afts. Since you will be in this room I figure ask the source directly. More importantly enjoy your cruise!!!!!

We will be on the Liberty in 1400 on Nov. 15th...so if anyone has any particular questions, I'll do my best to answer them after then. I'll also post some pictures, of course!

We have your cabin on the 12/3 sailing! Take care of her for us. I've never been in an aft balcony, so any pics would be great!

I know this subject has been beat to death, but can you let me know if 1400 has the loungers. I know Liberty is the ship that is cracking down on them, but there seems to be some debate as to deck ten and corner afts. Since you will be in this room I figure ask the source directly. More importantly enjoy your cruise!!!!!

I will definitely let you know! :)

• 5 weeks later...

Just home from our cruise yesterday. When we boarded, there was only two chairs and the little table on the balcony, which is HUGE! We asked our stateroom attendant, and he said it's been more and more difficult, but he would "see what he could do".

Later on, he brought me one of those lounging chairs with the ottoman attached. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but close enough! Managed a fine nap one day!

I'll post pictures of the cabin and the balcony asap....

but the room was a WOW!!!!!

Just home from our cruise yesterday. When we boarded, there was only two chairs and the little table on the balcony, which is HUGE! We asked our stateroom attendant, and he said it's been more and more difficult, but he would "see what he could do".

Later on, he brought me one of those lounging chairs with the ottoman attached. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but close enough! Managed a fine nap one day!

I'll post pictures of the cabin and the balcony asap....

but the room was a WOW!!!!!

Thanks so much for the info! I would happy with the lounging chairs and ottoman. How was your cruise? Hope you enjoyed it, I have a whole year yet and it's killing me!

Thanks so much for the info! I would happy with the lounging chairs and ottoman. How was your cruise? Hope you enjoyed it, I have a whole year yet and it's killing me!

A great cruise, a beautiful ship, so clean and well maintained. Our cruise was the first new menu cruise, and there were some good and bad. Great entertainment and crew, Have a great cruise, sometimes the wait is fun, as well!

The video posted on the 2nd post was mine from youtube. We had this cabin in June of 2011. It was huge and having the sofa bed made into a bed didn't even take up any space. We could still go out the sliding glass doors with our teen asleep. (he was the fella on the sofa in the video) It was a great cabin for space.

The deck had 2 loungers on it when we had it. It sounds like that has changed since then but we didn't have to ask for anything, it was all there.

I hope everyone booking it really enjoys it!

Happy sails,

:D

• 2 years later...