Reflection Cruise..... Warning

MovingForward

Just a warning for those who plan on sailing on the Reflection soon. If you DO NOT post a review, I will haunt your dreams. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding!

I can't wait to board that ship in March or April. Until then, I will be living through all of you lucky people that get to sail before then.

Bon Voyage!

LOL-- we sail on nov 18 from Barcelona on the TA. We'll have 7 glorious days to really get to know the ship.

We promise to write a long review when we return or maybe from the ship since I'm now Elite and get free internet minutes.:D

LOL-- we sail on nov 18 from Barcelona on the TA. We'll have 7 glorious days to really get to know the ship.

We promise to write a long review when we return or maybe from the ship since I'm now Elite and get free internet minutes.:D

Awesome!!!!! I look forward to it! :)

I too saw the heading and had a panic attack! Going Jan 5 and just made final payment so would be too late to backout now if any problems!!!!! Don't scare us like that! :) Yes, reviews would be nice.

Tina

Archived