PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Howdy, Funatical peeps! You can run, but you can't hide!:p

Had a very nice day up here...mid 70's! Don't get much of that at this time of year. Chilly now, though. Looking forward to some tropical sunshine and balmy breezes....SOON!:D

I still have some cruise shopping to do, too, Pomm. I found and option that would kill 2 birds with one stone...a Santa hat that lights up! LOL! Not sure if I can do a santa hat when it's hot, though...might have to find something else for Curacao.

How's everyone doing tonite...shall we start Happy Hours?;):D

Howdy, Funatical peeps! You can run, but you can't hide!:p

Had a very nice day up here...mid 70's! Don't get much of that at this time of year. Chilly now, though. Looking forward to some tropical sunshine and balmy breezes....SOON!:D

I still have some cruise shopping to do, too, Pomm. I found and option that would kill 2 birds with one stone...a Santa hat that lights up! LOL! Not sure if I can do a santa hat when it's hot, though...might have to find something else for Curacao.

How's everyone doing tonite...shall we start Happy Hours?;):D

Mid 70's and sunshine in SC too! Daylight's gone and I can tell the tempreture's droping. I've got my Santa hat and blinking xmas glasses from last year, so I'll use them. Made a Party City run today and looked at all sorts of pirate gear:rolleyes:. Yes we shall start Happy Hours! CHEERS!:)

Mornin all !

There is suppoded to be a big meteor shower that will be visible about an hour before sunrise, 0730, so I'll take a look.

Going to a fair today at St Mary's church - food, crafts and some rides. They have it every yr and it's quite large.

GOOOOOOOOOOO GATORS ! Great game.

All have a great day :)

Mornin all !

There is suppoded to be a big meteor shower that will be visible about an hour before sunrise, 0730, so I'll take a look.

Going to a fair today at St Mary's church - food, crafts and some rides. They have it every yr and it's quite large.

Good Morning Dox and Funatics! Wonder if that meteor shower is visible here? Have fun at the fair today Dox...love those church fairs but they don't have them up here.

Nothing much going on here today....fixing Swiss Steak in the crockpot and watching Nascar.

Good Morning Dox and Funatics! Wonder if that meteor shower is visible here? Have fun at the fair today Dox...love those church fairs but they don't have them up here.

Nothing much going on here today....fixing Swiss Steak in the crockpot and watching Nascar.

GM

Was just outside and didnt see anything :(

Mornin all !

Morning Dox! Those GATORS whipped the GAMECOCKS like they stole something!:( Thinking I may go to our State Fair this afternoon. It's always fun to see the exhibits and enjoy the fair food (corn dogs, candy apples, etc.) Have fun at the church fair!:)

Morning Dox! Those GATORS whipped the GAMECOCKS like they stole something!:( Thinking I may go to our State Fair this afternoon. It's always fun to see the exhibits and enjoy the fair food (corn dogs, candy apples, etc.) Have fun at the church fair!:)

love fairs - have fun.

yep they were red headed step children lol

Ugh, I'm never drinking again :o. Had a little too much fun last night visiting our friends. The drive home was not pleasant this morning :(

Just think: In 32 Days, you'll be typing the same thing except the crawl back to the cabin was not pleasant!:D

Archived