PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Good Morning Everyone! I won our weekly football pool again (another $80). Not a load of cash, but I'll take it :D.

A little busy at work today but just waiting for everyone to leave later this week for our big trade show. Always a good time for a looooong lunch ;)

We were good last night, had salad. Yum :rolleyes:. We just need to stay away from the fried foods. That's what does us in. And I told her no more ice cream. I hate the month before a cruise.

Hi Chris! Congrats on your football pool win! $80 bucks will by a lot of DOD's! Yep, I know what you mean about that fried food being a real killer!;):p

Hello FUNatics! We're getting ready to board your Breeze on Thursday. We'll take good care of her for ya and get her warmed up for the fun-filled times that are yet to come when y'all get on board. Have a great trip after us!! Love and miss yas!!!!

Nice to see you, Vickie! Med cruise...how exciting! Hope you have a great time:)

Mornin all !

Floarie, Nola sounds great, they didnt give you much notice

Vet gave Snoopy a shot, and now he has to take some steroids for a week - thinls he will be fine.

Booked NCL Getaway for May 2014 yesterday, she's gonna be a super ship

Linny, feeling about the same

Need coffee, all have a great day :)

Dox, see what else the Dr may have up his sleeve...we need to get you better! Glad to hear Snoopy should be feeling better.

What's the Getaway...the ship after Breakaway? I was thinking of trying the Breakaway since she will leave out of NY, but the ports suck:rolleyes:

Good Morning Everyone! I won our weekly football pool again (another $80). Not a load of cash, but I'll take it :D.

A little busy at work today but just waiting for everyone to leave later this week for our big trade show. Always a good time for a looooong lunch ;)

We were good last night, had salad. Yum :rolleyes:. We just need to stay away from the fried foods. That's what does us in. And I told her no more ice cream. I hate the month before a cruise.

Congrats on the win! That'll buy a few DOD's!

Wow, I never hear of anyone eating ham salad! My mom used to like that. Yeah, fried foods are a killer...we don't have them here ever. We're already hefty enough...LOL!

Linny - thanks for that link! I looked and think I'm gonna get the luggage tags and the shower caddy! I usually use about a roll of tape on those tags, so this will be nice to have... and that caddy looks extremely handy.. you're right about no place to put stuff - it's usually a balancing act in there!

You're welcome! Happy to help! The luggage tag holders are SO much easier. Dave used to do the whole tape thing, too. The shower caddy doesn't hold a whole lot, but more than what you can have in there now.;)

Linny...those tags look wonderful...showing them to Kathryn. Saves bringing staples and getting ripped tags. Only problem is we'll need to order a couple of dozen:D (only 2 for me:p)

LOL! Reminds me of one cruise we were on and they announced the couple with the most luggage...11 bags!!!:eek: For a week?!?!?! The holders are nice thick plastic so they last...

Hi All,

I finally made my way over here to part 4. There's something about getting down to under 30 days that makes me want to jump up and down and yell:

YIPEEEEEE !!!

Bob

Memories of Naked Fanny

I'm right there with ya, Bob!

MSN-Emoticon-033.gif

Hi guys! I've been home for a while with a sick puppy here...she is having stomach issues or female issues:( not sure which yet. She is turning 12 soon so we started her on antibiotics and hopefully that will do the trick!

Thanks for that soup info ready2, I remember that Dolly diet, when she lost all that weight!! I was about 20 so it worked like a charm then, now ummmm...prolly not:rolleyes::p But I love the soup so maybe I give it a go-round

Awww, hope your baby feels better!

Yes, thanks for the recipe, Ready! I should try it, but I know I'd be the only one to eat it:rolleyes:

How's everyone doing? Work is trying to kick my butt around the block, but I keep thinking of cruising;)

Got a call from the upsell fairy today for the 2 day. They wanted to upsell me from my balcony to an OS for $230 per person. Told him if he wanted to make that offer for the 8 day I would take it!:p Already paying enough for that silly 2 day...

Finally got a chance to check in. Dawned on me that I needed to lose some of this weight when I realized I only had a month left. May try that soup since I do like soup and it is a little cooler now. Don't know that I can do it all day long - the cabbage will do me in.

We are getting closer and closer!

I need to get me backpack repaired or just get a new one... tired of the zipper opening up all the time! From the initial cost estimate for repair I think a new one is the best option..

Has anyone had any experience with a a brand name 5.11 tactical? It looks tough just have not heard about them before.

Ward

Finally got a chance to check in. Dawned on me that I needed to lose some of this weight when I realized I only had a month left. May try that soup since I do like soup and it is a little cooler now. Don't know that I can do it all day long - the cabbage will do me in.

LOL I think that is what happened to Dolly Parton when she lost all that weight.

Hi guys! I've been home for a while with a sick puppy here...she is having stomach issues:( or female issues:( not sure which yet. She is turning 12 soon so we started her on antibiotics and hopefully that will do the trick!

Thanks for that soup info ready2, I remember that Dolly diet, when she lost all that weight!! I was about 20 so it worked like a charm then, now ummmm...prolly not:eek::rolleyes::p But I love the soup so maybe I give it a go-round:D

awww, hope she's better soon

Nice to see you, Vickie! Med cruise...how exciting! Hope you have a great time:)

Dox, see what else the Dr may have up his sleeve...we need to get you better! Glad to hear Snoopy should be feeling better.

What's the Getaway...the ship after Breakaway? I was thinking of trying the Breakaway since she will leave out of NY, but the ports suck:rolleyes:

yep, the Getaway sails from MIA.

We are sailing on the Breakaway next Sept ----Bermuda and back, we are in Bermuda for 3 days

The dr said for me to stop smokinn, causes acid and stop drinking ---will cut back on the drinking, but I cant on smoking.

At least I'm never hungry.................

Good morning babies, happy humpty day!! :D

Vickieeeeeeeeee have so much fun on the Breeze, we can't wait to hear about it!!!:)

Well I'm thinkin' about the soup, just thinkin' so far:rolleyes::p I am steady into the treadmill and now it feels so good finally! That works for me, I am happy with fluffy and fit:D

I had to turn back my invite for CQ this weekend, just could not manage it all...but we're cruising and four weeks from today I am waking up on VACATION WOOOHOO!!

The dr said for me to stop smokinn, causes acid and stop drinking ---will cut back on the drinking, but I cant on smoking.

At least I'm never hungry.................

I quit smoking a couple of years ago and I think it is the hardest thing I have ever done. (well except for stopping eating...dieting and me will never be friends). Good Luck!

Well I'm thinkin' about the soup, just thinkin' so far:rolleyes::p I am steady into the treadmill and now it feels so good finally! That works for me, I am happy with fluffy and fit:D

I am sitting here eating a bowl of the soup right now but thinking of bacon and eggs on the lido deck.:D:D

Congrats on the win! That'll buy a few DOD's!

Wow, I never hear of anyone eating ham salad! My mom used to like that. Yeah, fried foods are a killer...we don't have them here ever. We're already hefty enough...LOL!

I said that we 'had salad', not 'ham salad'. But I'm sure ham in salad would not be bad. We avoided that damn liquor cabinet again last night and just had Cass' yummy white chicken chili (seriously the best tasting thing I've ever had). Doing a little cruise shopping tonight and getting our pumpkins so we can carve them this weekend.

Have a happy hump day!

Hiya my friends.. I see we are getting into the cruise stuff now.. :D Vicki.. It is good to see you post!! Bon Voyage to you!! Just leave the ship intact.. ;):D:D

Hope all of you are doing good. Getting back to normal here.. My back is starting to feel better with the chiropractors help.. Told him I need to be in tip top shape for the cruise.. :D

Later.. :)

If you're interested, Portia, I got us cruise luggage tag holders from Favors by Serendipity (add a dot com to it). They're heavy duty and cheap and they ship fast. No more laminating for us! They also have a little net shower items holder which I love...hangs on the faucet bar to hold your travel size shampoos, razor, etc. Those showers have no place to put your stuff...

Hope you get to go! If not, don't worry...you'll be seeing the best of the best in a month!;):D

Thanks for the tip Linny but I've already laminated them. I may send off for one for my Jan cruise.

How are you today Vegas?

Mornin all !

Floarie, Nola sounds great, they didnt give you much notice

Vet gave Snoopy a shot, and now he has to take some steroids for a week - thinls he will be fine.

Booked NCL Getaway for May 2014 yesterday, she's gonna be a super ship

Linny, feeling about the same

Need coffee, all have a great day :)

Nevermind, Dox.... I posted this before I saw your new post. I did not realize NCL had another new ship. I need to check it out.

Doxie,

I'm booked on the Breakaway over Memorial Day 2013. Is this your sail date?

Archived