PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Hiya my friends.. I see we are getting into the cruise stuff now.. :D Vicki.. It is good to see you post!! Bon Voyage to you!! Just leave the ship intact.. ;):D

Hope all of you are doing good. Getting back to normal here.. My back is starting to feel better with the chiropractors help.. Told him I need to be in tip top shape for the cruise.. :D

Later.. :)

Hi Lynne! Good to see you back posting! Missed you my friend!:)

Good evening!! Time is flying by now for sure!!! lovin' it!!:D

Lynne, happy to read you are improving and YES, you need to be tip top in 4 weeks, keep minding the doc!:)

Evening Floatie! Hope you had a good day! How's your puppy doing? Yep, time is really flying by now! Printed my docs, so it's all becoming real now!:D

Nevermind, Dox.... I posted this before I saw your new post. I did not realize NCL had another new ship. I need to check it out.

Doxie,

I'm booked on the Breakaway over Memorial Day 2013. Is this your sail date?

no Sept 8, doind a b2b

darn, we will miss each other

Good morning funatics!! Still running the rat race here but we're getting there! I have yet another list for this weekend to stay on schedule for the partays to begin!!:D

I also have a costume party at BigJohn and Sheryl's on Saturday, sure hope my costume gets here tomorrow like they said it would:eek: I was a wee bit late making up my mind:rolleyes::p

And, we activated storm duty yesterday at work, sfs...hope all in the path of Sandy stay safe!

Well I had a wicked head ache last night as I left work and to my surprise the wonderful, beautiful, sweet Cass had cut the grass for me. It was a great surprise and definitely turned my mood around. We had a few drinks and ordered Chinese.

Going to dinner with Ron and Linda tonight to discuss cruise things. I'm sure that'll get us even more geared up for this cruise in just 4 weeks!!!

And it looks like we're in for a wet weekend. This storm looks like it could head straight up and drench us Sunday and Monday. I'm fine with the rain as long as we don't lose power.

Well I had a wicked head ache last night as I left work and to my surprise the wonderful, beautiful, sweet Cass had cut the grass for me. It was a great surprise and definitely turned my mood around. We had a few drinks and ordered Chinese.

Going to dinner with Ron and Linda tonight to discuss cruise things. I'm sure that'll get us even more geared up for this cruise in just 4 weeks!!!

And it looks like we're in for a wet weekend. This storm looks like it could head straight up and drench us Sunday and Monday. I'm fine with the rain as long as we don't lose power.

me 2 !

Hi people! Just popping in to see if Linny has heard anything up there about the storm coming into the NY/NJ metro area??:eek: The EOC has issued a pretty serious statement about the storm's development using words like "epic" and "historical":eek: Hope they are all wrong!!

Same Here! Stay safe folks!

Projected tracks look like Irene last year. Supposedly the front coming out of the great lakes/MidWest will have wind shear that'll eat up the eye, but spread the wind pattern. But then there was 20 knots wind shear and Cuba's eastern mountains in it's path yesterday and they had no effect. So who knows what'll happen til it happens. Just don't plan any fall BBQs.

Hi people! Just popping in to see if Linny has heard anything up there about the storm coming into the NY/NJ metro area??:eek: The EOC has issued a pretty serious statement about the storm's development using words like "epic" and "historical":eek: Hope they are all wrong!!

Same Here! Stay safe folks!

Projected tracks look like Irene last year. Supposedly the front coming out of the great lakes/MidWest will have wind shear that'll eat up the eye, but spread the wind pattern. But then there was 20 knots wind shear and Cuba's eastern mountains in it's path yesterday and they had no effect. So who knows what'll happen til it happens. Just don't plan any fall BBQs.

Looks like this might be a bad one.:eek:

Hiya Floatie! I sure hope they are wrong!!! Don't need any problems this close to cruisin'!!:)

:eek::eek: I think Bob is here.. ;):D

Showing your age man.. Kids today would look at us thinking have we lost our minds?? What the heck is that?? knick nack??

This old man, he played ten,

He played knick-knack once again;

With a knick-knack paddywhack,

Give the dog a bone,

This old man came rolling home.....

Guess I'm showing my age too!

Archived