PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Hi guys! I am in total disarray, I got an email from CCL today that said I won a VIP tour of Conquest in NOLA with the new 2.0 stuff...on SUNDAY this week:eek: I only have 24 hours to reply and I am not sure I can go now wahhhhhhhhhh!!! I made plans with my niece for the weekend so I need her to be able to go, can't run out on her!

Fat burning soup:eek: Spill the beans please!!

Hi guys! I am in total disarray, I got an email from CCL today that said I won a VIP tour of Conquest in NOLA with the new 2.0 stuff...on SUNDAY this week:eek: I only have 24 hours to reply and I am not sure I can go now wahhhhhhhhhh!!! I made plans with my niece for the weekend so I need her to be able to go, can't run out on her!

Whatcha gonna do girlie??;):p

Heeeeheeeeee....ya know, every cruise at least one night we end up on Lido, hanging around and telling our funniest memories of our roll call time...I think Chris will not forget his mis-guided post any time soon :p

I will tell ya my favorite, we sailed with Smoofie a few times and by the third time or so, we are all sitting on Lido having a buckets-for-breakfast day, and he says, <loudly>...Dayum! You guys got twenty and up years on me and I can't keep up!:eek::p

You could hear us laughing all the way to the Atrium I do believe!!

LMAO!!! That is a great Smoof story! Kinda the way I feel about Allen...LOL!:p

Oh don't worry, it's crunch time now! We'll be starting to eat better and not drink nearly as much for the next month. Because guess what? We're only a month away!!!

Let's just say that I should never try to drink a fifth of any liquor :o

Whoa, a whole fifth??? Yeah I bet that wasn't a nice drive home the next day:eek:

Boy, I've been gone a few days, and you are already on page 4 of Part 4 LOL

Lynn, sorry for the loss of your cousin. I hope you and family are doing OK.

Vegas, I downloaded a driver for my printer from the internet, so docs are printed. Now all I have to do is get my luggage tags laminated, and print boarding pass. I'm excited and ready to meet you guys. :D

If you're interested, Portia, I got us cruise luggage tag holders from Favors by Serendipity (add a dot com to it). They're heavy duty and cheap and they ship fast. No more laminating for us! They also have a little net shower items holder which I love...hangs on the faucet bar to hold your travel size shampoos, razor, etc. Those showers have no place to put your stuff...

Hope you get to go! If not, don't worry...you'll be seeing the best of the best in a month!;):D

Hiya my friends! Sorry to be AWOL...the project I've been working on has been kicking my sorry butt around the block...I even worked for 4 hours yesterday. UGH! I'm hoping it's done, but it's one of those things that is gonna come back to bite me:eek:

Ready, fat burning soup? I'm listening! I've only lost 15 lbs...better than nothing, but more would be better!:)

Lynne, glad to see you posting...how is your back?

Dox, how are you feeling? I keep asking but you don't answer...hoping no news is good news.

I can't believe we're at a month! I think I can...I think I can...I think I can!:)

Hello FUNatics! We're getting ready to board your Breeze on Thursday. We'll take good care of her for ya and get her warmed up for the fun-filled times that are yet to come when y'all get on board. Have a great trip after us!! Love and miss yas!!!!

Ready, fat burning soup? I'm listening! I've only lost 15 lbs...better than nothing, but more would be better!:)

Been eating this for years when I want to go to crunch time for dieting. It is basically a cabbage soup. There are a couple of recipes but I like Marmie's Even Leaner recipe best. I also cheat and add a pound of ground white turkey meat to the soup which does give it a few more calories but not bad at all. When I was younger we called it the Dolly Parton Diet Soup. There is a diet that goes a long with the soup but I don't do that. I remember mom going on the Dolly Parton diet all the time when I was younger. Here are a couple of links to the recipes:

http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/soup/vegetable-soup/dolly-parton-diet.html

Here is the other link: http://www.food.com/recipe/marmies-even-leaner-fat-burning-soup-454680

Mornin all !

Floarie, Nola sounds great, they didnt give you much notice

Vet gave Snoopy a shot, and now he has to take some steroids for a week - thinls he will be fine.

Booked NCL Getaway for May 2014 yesterday, she's gonna be a super ship

Linny, feeling about the same

Need coffee, all have a great day :)

Good Morning Everyone! I won our weekly football pool again (another $80). Not a load of cash, but I'll take it :D.

A little busy at work today but just waiting for everyone to leave later this week for our big trade show. Always a good time for a looooong lunch ;)

We were good last night, had salad. Yum :rolleyes:. We just need to stay away from the fried foods. That's what does us in. And I told her no more ice cream. I hate the month before a cruise.

If you're interested, Portia, I got us cruise luggage tag holders from Favors by Serendipity (add a dot com to it). They're heavy duty and cheap and they ship fast. No more laminating for us! They also have a little net shower items holder which I love...hangs on the faucet bar to hold your travel size shampoos, razor, etc. Those showers have no place to put your stuff...

Linny - thanks for that link! I looked and think I'm gonna get the luggage tags and the shower caddy! I usually use about a roll of tape on those tags, so this will be nice to have... and that caddy looks extremely handy.. you're right about no place to put stuff - it's usually a balancing act in there!

We were good last night, had salad. Yum :rolleyes:. We just need to stay away from the fried foods. That's what does us in. And I told her no more ice cream. I hate the month before a cruise.

Had my wonderful lunch of a salad today and for dinner...yummy fat burning soup...again:rolleyes:

Had my wonderful lunch of a salad today and for dinner...yummy fat burning soup...again:rolleyes:

That soup would help me lose weight too....because I'd never eat it :p

Get to lift when I get home and then hopefully avoid the temptation of the liquor cabinet.

Looks like TS Sandy is messing with some cruises this week. I thought we were done with this crap for the rest of the year.

Hi guys! I've been home for a while with a sick puppy here...she is having stomach issues:( or female issues:( not sure which yet. She is turning 12 soon so we started her on antibiotics and hopefully that will do the trick!

Thanks for that soup info ready2, I remember that Dolly diet, when she lost all that weight!! I was about 20 so it worked like a charm then, now ummmm...prolly not:eek::rolleyes::p But I love the soup so maybe I give it a go-round:D

Hello FUNatics! We're getting ready to board your Breeze on Thursday. We'll take good care of her for ya and get her warmed up for the fun-filled times that are yet to come when y'all get on board. Have a great trip after us!! Love and miss yas!!!!

Hi Vicki! Have a great cruise!:)

Hi guys! I've been home for a while with a sick puppy here...she is having stomach issues:( or female issues:( not sure which yet. She is turning 12 soon so we started her on antibiotics and hopefully that will do the trick!

Hiya Floatie! Hope your puppy feels better soon!:)

Archived