Couple of questions

Cruisevirgin1965

We are arriving into FLL on the Friday evening before our cruise out of POM. My first question is about getting from FLL to Miami. We are staying at Marriot Biscayne Bay on the Friday night. The issue is is that we are travelling in a group of 14...one toddler and my mother in a wheelchair (altho she can transfer into a car) plus 3 teenagers and all of the parents :).

Travelling with my mom in the wheelchair can be challenging and we had thought maybe just taxis but that may get pretty pricey. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

As well, at the end of our cruise we do not depart from FLL at 6pm at night. It is going to be a long day of waiting with a toddler not to mention the rest of us and all our luggage. I have no idea what we will do for those 6 hours, especially with all the luggage. Again, we will have to get transport back to POM and I have no idea what we should do. I did check into any cruise line tours that would end up at FLL but the only one available isn't one my mom in a wheelchair can do. Again, I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!

We are arriving into FLL on the Friday evening before our cruise out of POM. My first question is about getting from FLL to Miami. We are staying at Marriot Biscayne Bay on the Friday night. The issue is is that we are travelling in a group of 14...one toddler and my mother in a wheelchair (altho she can transfer into a car) plus 3 teenagers and all of the parents :).

Travelling with my mom in the wheelchair can be challenging and we had thought maybe just taxis but that may get pretty pricey. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

As well, at the end of our cruise we do not depart from FLL at 6pm at night. It is going to be a long day of waiting with a toddler not to mention the rest of us and all our luggage. I have no idea what we will do for those 6 hours, especially with all the luggage. Again, we will have to get transport back to POM and I have no idea what we should do. I did check into any cruise line tours that would end up at FLL but the only one available isn't one my mom in a wheelchair can do. Again, I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!

just found this, but I don't know anything about this company...looks like 110.00 each way

Any questions or Comments: Please feel free to contact us

Telephone: (321) 250-2820 | E-mail: Florida Shuttle

http://www.airportmiamishuttle.com/port-everglades-shuttle.html

SAS, QLS and Go Airport Shuttle can get your group from FLL to Miami; they can also get you back to FLL after your cruise but I agree with the suggestion to rent 2 cars and explore on your own instead of sitting at the airport for hours.

Good luck! :)

We had a late return flight once, and had stayed at a hotel the night prior to our cruise. I asked at our hotel, and they let us return there after our cruise and leave our luggage for a few hours for a small fee. We did some sightseeing, then went back to hotel and got our luggage. Never hurts to ask! Hope this helps.

Archived