Room Assignment for Blc Gte

ibecruzen2

Is it to early to find our room on the book modify method? I believe serene said last time 6 weeks out.Also Another Victory cruise for Sept 18.:)

I found out at about 55 days out!! Good Luck!! I was not sure when you weree going?? Do you have a cruise booked before August??:)

When you book a guarantee category, it MAY show on book/modify. BUT, please remember that even if it does, it could STILL change. You won't know for absolutely sure what cabin you have until just prior to boarding the ship.:)

When you book a guarantee category, it MAY show on book/modify. BUT, please remember that even if it does, it could STILL change. You won't know for absolutely sure what cabin you have until just prior to boarding the ship.:)

My family is sailing this Sunday and we do not know our exact room number yet. Sometimes, that is just the way it goes. If you book a gtee room, then you have to have the patience and courage to wait until you get to the dock to find out! If your personality does not follow this, then you are better off booking a particular cabin. Good luck!:)

When do you cruise? I just checked thru book/modify and gift method for our upcoming cruise and still not assigned but i don't expect anything at least for about another month. we Cruise Aug 7.

You could also just try to go into the Carnival Site and when you are looking at the itinerary, on the right there is a button where you can click to upgrade your stateroom. If you click on that, above the list of the room categories it will tell you your current deck assignment. That is how I first found out that I was upgraded from a 8A to a 8G. It was about 60 days out that I found out. Good Luck.

Hi,

Please add some information to your way of checking a cabin number. You state to go to the Carnival site and look at the itinerary. Where exactly do I look for the itinerary? Do I go to "my reservation", "my profile", or somewhere else? I don't see a button to upgrade my cabin. We sail in one month and everywhere I look it still says guarantee. I'd love to be able to try another place! Thanks, so much, for your additional help!

Go to "My Reservation" if you have a password for the Carnival Website. (If not, register for the site.) It should bring up your booking number with a countdown of days to cruise (always a nice sight); in the lower right corner, you'll see "stateroom details" and "upgrade stateroom." If you click on "upgrade stateroom," you'll see your current cabin category. We booked as a guarantee balcony, and now see 8D as our category - Lido deck. Keep in mind that if you booked a guarantee, nothing is set in stone until you board the ship. Hope this helps!

Hi,

Please add some information to your way of checking a cabin number. You state to go to the Carnival site and look at the itinerary. Where exactly do I look for the itinerary? Do I go to "my reservation", "my profile", or somewhere else? I don't see a button to upgrade my cabin. We sail in one month and everywhere I look it still says guarantee. I'd love to be able to try another place! Thanks, so much, for your additional help!

Sorry, go to your reservation, click on upgrade stateroom on the right side, underneath the picture of the ship should be your category assignment. If you haven't been assigned yet it will say guaranteed, otherwise it will show your stateroom category.

Thanks for your help! When I bring up my booking number, I see only "stateroom details" in the lower right corner. There is no place to click on "upgrade stateroom"! I wonder why???:confused: Any ideas?

If you need help, email me your reservation number and I will check it for you.

Am I looking in the wrong place or just not seeing it? I can find a place to see "stateroom details" but that's it. Would it be different on my page for some reason? I think I've looked everywhere for "upgrade stateroom." It really doesn't matter....just wish it would work for me! Book/modify still says guarantee as well as the "gift method". I wonder why it works for some and not others??? Thanks, again, for your help. Any other ideas?:cool:

That must only work when you book with Carnival. I can get to my reservation , sign in and see the details/ However in the right hand corner is "stateroom details"..No button for upgrade stateroom, probably due to me using a TA. Same is probably true with Firstcruiserdb.

Call me crazy but I know the true answer is when you arrive at the pier but for those who read the last 10 pages of a mystery :) try the following I found on another thread. But keep in mind sometimes in reading the end first you miss an exciting twist to the story...:D :

If a cabin has been assigned there will be only one place in that whole packet of documents that will have a cabin number. The rest of the pages will still read tba or gtee.

Look for your sign and sail page.. on that back of that page- on the bottom is a very long set of numbers that start with your booking number. right after that you will see a bunch of other numbers followed by a star * the numbers right before that * is your cabin number.

When do you cruise? I just checked thru book/modify and gift method for our upcoming cruise and still not assigned but i don't expect anything at least for about another month. we Cruise Aug 7.
we sail sept 18 but you are sailing on my birthday so have a drink for me.try the margarita bar on the top of the ship those are soooo good

we sail sept 18 but you are sailing on my birthday so have a drink for me.try the margarita bar on the top of the ship those are soooo good

and YOU are sailing on my BD!! What a conincidence!! :D --srry i don't drink but i'll have a "fruity something!" or other!

to do the modify pages-- it doesnt matter who you book with.

you go to carnival site... (using this link http://www.carnival.com on the right hand corner is three options.. first you need to register to get on the pages.. then you have to set up a profile . once you are in the profile click on add booking number. this will put your upcoming cruise on the front page of carnival web page. it will tell you how many days til your cruise.

Once you see that page-- click on cruise details. which will bring you to the page to put in your password.

It will take you to the page that lists all the ports you will be visiting. ( you can then look and book your shore excursion from that page. To see your stuff. minimize that page and come back here and click on this link- http://www.carnival.com/BookModify.aspx

if you booked a guarantee you wont see any assignment before 60 days-- count on more closer to 40 days.

Here is a link for any way for you to look at a cabin assignment. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=96045

We sail sunday on the Glory. And have yet to find out our room assignments. I have always found out at the pier. Never before. Part of the fun for me is to have a little mystery before you cruise

Hey got a question--mostly out of curiosity.

We booked a BL gty on carnival Conquest for Aug 7 sailing. Before when i've gone into the my reservations screen the picture by the staterooms always said something like balcony gty.... and had includes cat. 8A, 8B 8c etc. now there is a picture of a catagory 9 and says includes cat. 9 --does this mean anything or is everyone's saying this?? just curious if it means we're getting a cat. 9 upgrade??--(it doesn't really matter--we booked BL gty and will be more than happy on any balcony we receive) no room assignments so far--i've checked using gift and modifybook, and it's still showing gty.

actually i don't expect anything for a while still. just curious.

I just looked again today a few min ago and it's back to the old picture. so who knows??--then i checked again and it was the new picture again

Archived