Allegrissimo Premium wines by the glass

JezzaC

Does anyone has a picture or copy of current MSC wine list? We would be interested to know which wines are served by the glass and included in the Premium drinks package. There are some bar menu's online but to my understanding selection is wider in restaurants.

The price list does not say what wine,just 2 reds ,2 whites and 1 rose, by the glass , but in the mr at lunch and dinner they give it to you in bottles , i can only remember that one of the whites was soave.

Does anyone has a picture or copy of current MSC wine list? We would be interested to know which wines are served by the glass and included in the Premium drinks package. There are some bar menu's online but to my understanding selection is wider in restaurants.

THese are scans of the wne by the glass on the current MSC wine list as used on board MSC Divina last week.

It does not say which , if any, of these are used in the alligressimo package#

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

This may be, or may be not , the answer to your question. But it gives you an idea of the selection on board

Pete

Sorry, I did not notice that you were asking about the premium package, there is a very selection of wines by the glass, but as I mentioned at lunch and dinner they serve you with bottles ,if you dont finish the bottle they can bring it back the following day.

Hi - I noted the comments above... I have the alligressimo package (not premium) and would like to know - if there is anybody who can perhaps help - which wines of those pasted above are available? We are on the Dec 18 Divina cruise from Barcelona...

Sorry, I did not notice that you were asking about the premium package, there is a very selection of wines by the glass, but as I mentioned at lunch and dinner they serve you with bottles ,if you dont finish the bottle they can bring it back the following day.

Sounds a bit weird to serve bottles for premium package since we naturally will choosee different wine for every course and I don't think it makes sense to have 4 or 5 bottles on the table. And surely I don't want to have next day a white wine which has been opened yesterday.

Hopefully they will do it like Celebrity and serve glass by glass during the courses.

Sounds a bit weird to serve bottles for premium package since we naturally will choosee different wine for every course and I don't think it makes sense to have 4 or 5 bottles on the table. And surely I don't want to have next day a white wine which has been opened yesterday.

Hopefully they will do it like Celebrity and serve glass by glass during the courses.

I would rather have a bottle of wine on the table or in a cooler, than have to try and catch the wine waiters attention when I required a refill. If you don`t want an opened bottle brought back to you the next day tell the wine waiter this. I`m sure they will understand your reason. I suppose it`s different folks different strokes. I reckon whatever way they serve the wine package it will be right for some and wrong for others. Me !!! I just like White wine so I`m fine with a bottle or two :D.

Regards to all

P

On the Musica they just served by the glass. 5 out of 7 of us were on the AI but not choosing the same wine. Perhaps if we had been they'd have left the bottle....then again it was perhaps because 2 weren't on the package that they didn't leave any bottles.

They filled them fairly rapidly I have to say and sometimes without me noticing, so ended up having drunk more than I had intended.

One of the reds was a Montepulciano, can't remember what the other one was but could have been a chianti. One of the whites was a Soave.

If we both have the all-inclusive package and order the same wine by the glass AND they bring the bottle, can we take any leftovers back to our cabin?

If they do bring the bottle and you finish, can you order a second one?

Archived