Where's Cruisefever and Sue Miller??

Totally Addicted

Hi, I am here!! Posted a few a couple of days ago!!! :) Cruisefever is fine!! Very busy, I talked to him this morning in fact!! He loves Florida!! :D In case anyone is interested, hurricane season starts next week. I will be doing thehurricane postings again, with Jemingways help, on the Floataway. It will include all cruiselines over there, and more access to areas that may get a direct hit, for any of our CC'rs that are missing!!! Have a great day!! :)

Hi, I am here!! Posted a few a couple of days ago!!! :) Cruisefever is fine!! Very busy, I talked to him this morning in fact!! He loves Florida!! :D In case anyone is interested, hurricane season starts next week. I will be doing thehurricane postings again, with Jemingways help, on the Floataway. It will include all cruiselines over there, and more access to areas that may get a direct hit, for any of our CC'rs that are missing!!! Have a great day!! :)

Hi Sue glad to know your okay and Chris too. We do miss you guys over here!

Hi, I am here!! Posted a few a couple of days ago!!! Cruisefever is fine!! Very busy, I talked to him this morning in fact!! He loves Florida!! In case anyone is interested, hurricane season starts next week. I will be doing thehurricane postings again, with Jemingways help, on the Floataway. It will include all cruiselines over there, and more access to areas that may get a direct hit, for any of our CC'rs that are missing!!! Have a great day!!

Great to see you are still here!!!!! Thanks for the post!!!

We had a tornado in the backyard day before yesterday. :eek: Destroyed all the work we have done since the hurricanes!! :mad: We're pretty sick of these storms!! Won't turn anything in on the insurance as we had a hard time getting insurance after our company went "belly up" because of the hurricanes.

Thanks again!!

Barbara :D

Great to see you are still here!!!!! Thanks for the post!!!

We had a tornado in the backyard day before yesterday. :eek: Destroyed all the work we have done since the hurricanes!! :mad: We're pretty sick of these storms!! Won't turn anything in on the insurance as we had a hard time getting insurance after our company went "belly up" because of the hurricanes.

Thanks again!!

Barbara :D

Oh Barbara, I'm so sorry to hear about the tornado. We live in Palm City and I didn't see anything on the news about that. It was a bad storm and brought back bad memories. Let's pray for good blessings this season. As you can see, Sue is alive and well and sassy as ever. ;)

Oh Barbara, I'm so sorry to hear about the tornado. We live in Palm City and I didn't see anything on the news about that. It was a bad storm and brought back bad memories. Let's pray for good blessings this season. As you can see, Sue is alive and well and sassy as ever. ;)

Thanks! It gets a bit old doesn't it!! We just saw in the News this morning that Indian River drive washed out again, where someone wouldn't let them put the rocks on the bank on his property!! I guess it is going to be years before we really recoup from those hurricanes!! As you know they are having to rebuild so much on the Island, if we get another hurricane this year it is really going to be devastating!! In the past I would have thought since we got a hurricane it would be years until we get another, but last year proved that thinking incorrect!! 3 weeks later there we were!! Did away with our comfort level!!

Thanks! It gets a bit old doesn't it!! We just saw in the News this morning that Indian River drive washed out again, where someone wouldn't let them put the rocks on the bank on his property!! I guess it is going to be years before we really recoup from those hurricanes!! As you know they are having to rebuild so much on the Island, if we get another hurricane this year it is really going to be devastating!! In the past I would have thought since we got a hurricane it would be years until we get another, but last year proved that thinking incorrect!! 3 weeks later there we were!! Did away with our comfort level!!

We lived on the Island until 3 years ago. We lived there in a condo for 15 years and loved being on the beach, but I started yearning for my own house again and sold. Probably the best thing I ever did. I love living in a house again, and the building we lived in is still not repaired. It was almost all window and so many of the windows blew out. I would not want to go through what my friends are going through now....especially with another season upon us!! I did hear about Indian River Drive. They will never get that fixed.

We lived on the Island until 3 years ago. We lived there in a condo for 15 years and loved being on the beach, but I started yearning for my own house again and sold. Probably the best thing I ever did. I love living in a house again, and the building we lived in is still not repaired. It was almost all window and so many of the windows blew out. I would not want to go through what my friends are going through now....especially with another season upon us!! I did hear about Indian River Drive. They will never get that fixed.

Hi!

We lived on the Island until 6 years ago and decided to buy a house. We too love living on the beach but the "condo" living wears thin! We were out there for 8 years. I've done that twice. After a while I want to be in a house. Wish we could have the best of both worlds! :D

Archived